Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Mid-Atlantic Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Mid-Atlantic Region Delaware | Maryland | New Jersey | Pennsylvania | Virginia | West Virginia

Old 08-05-2008, 01:01 PM   #1
PENNSY

PENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud of
lehigh valley area PA

lookin for some suzukis to go wheelin with around the area got a few good spots around the easton area to go to.
PENNSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
filter

filter has a reputation beyond reputefilter has a reputation beyond reputefilter has a reputation beyond reputefilter has a reputation beyond reputefilter has a reputation beyond reputefilter has a reputation beyond reputefilter has a reputation beyond reputefilter has a reputation beyond reputefilter has a reputation beyond reputefilter has a reputation beyond reputefilter has a reputation beyond repute
I'd go if I ever had some free time. I'm just over in Berks county.
filter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:47 PM   #3
Madsammer

Madsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds good, give more info.

YOu should have joined us at Gonzookin this weekend at Rauch Creek

WWW.KEYSTONEHYDROGRAFIX.COM

"There's two things in life you cant take back... Words and Bullets. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Last edited by Madsammer; 08-05-2008 at 06:49 PM. Reason: whoops
Madsammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:08 AM   #4
PENNSY

PENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud ofPENNSY has much to be proud of
Anytime good for me except sept 20th. Up in williams township my one friends got a motox track and some nasty woods trails hillclimbs. Theres room for trailers. like to get out and shake it down before the race. Just pick a day

Last edited by PENNSY; 08-08-2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:17 AM   #5
PENNSY

I wish i could have made it up there had a family get together last week. Looked at the pics n posts looks and sounds like a great time. Ill try to get there next year gonna build a rig for the rocks by then. About how many rigs made it there?
Old 08-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #6
Madsammer

Madsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond repute
I think there was 20-25.
AS for builing a rig for rock's mine is a DD and wheeled in both days, even hit a few blasck trails with no body damage(Thanks Jason)

WWW.KEYSTONEHYDROGRAFIX.COM

"There's two things in life you cant take back... Words and Bullets. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."
Madsammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #7
MelloYello88

MelloYello88 has a reputation beyond reputeMelloYello88 has a reputation beyond reputeMelloYello88 has a reputation beyond reputeMelloYello88 has a reputation beyond reputeMelloYello88 has a reputation beyond reputeMelloYello88 has a reputation beyond reputeMelloYello88 has a reputation beyond reputeMelloYello88 has a reputation beyond reputeMelloYello88 has a reputation beyond reputeMelloYello88 has a reputation beyond reputeMelloYello88 has a reputation beyond repute
Tell us more about these "Good Spots" and is it authorized or un-authorized use of the "spots".....My Cowboy days are long since over but if we have permission to be on the land I'm up for it.
MelloYello88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #8
WVhillbilly

WVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond repute
I've got 1000 acres of Army land to play on. As long as they are not using it they don't care.

Pie
RIP Hatter
RIP Zero
WVhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:10 AM   #9
PENNSY

Nothing Shady

Got permission no problem there on the the place i explained. the other local farms its i just need to stop by after a date is figured out. to give a heads up. the other spots are all within 5 minutes of each other. between the three i would say there is about 75 + acres of useable land.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:55 AM   #10
TRUCKASAURUS

TRUCKASAURUS is on a distinguished road
Sounds like it'd be worth driving out from NJ. You've gotta give me some more info on this place when you finally come out to pick up the Toyota axles.
TRUCKASAURUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:29 PM   #11
PENNSY

Truckasarus

Absolutly probally wont be till after sept 20th. Ill let you Know when i see you. Might be a few heeps in the mix.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:19 PM   #12
Toe Cutter

Toe Cutter has a reputation beyond reputeToe Cutter has a reputation beyond reputeToe Cutter has a reputation beyond reputeToe Cutter has a reputation beyond reputeToe Cutter has a reputation beyond reputeToe Cutter has a reputation beyond reputeToe Cutter has a reputation beyond reputeToe Cutter has a reputation beyond reputeToe Cutter has a reputation beyond reputeToe Cutter has a reputation beyond reputeToe Cutter has a reputation beyond repute
Work in Bethlehem, live up north. Keep me posted.
Toe Cutter is offline   Reply With Quote