Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Zuki Gatherings and Events > ZookiMelt 2014
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

ZookiMelt 2014 The off-road gathering featuring mild-to-wild trail runs, rally, rock-crawl, RTI, raffle, trophies, food, & friends.

Old 07-16-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
purevil71

purevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond repute
Thank You....

Well, another ZookiMelt is in the books...Nikki and I just want to say a HUGE thank you to all the folks who attended this years ZookiMelt. You all really do make this event what it is!

I also want to say Thank You to our hosts Scott Weis, Tina Sorenson Weis who reopened the Dirty Turtle Offroad Park and gave us a home for another year. Thank you for opening up your park for us and making us feel at home.

Thank you for all of the ZookiMelt staff and helpers, especially Tony Hitt and Kenna Hitt for giving up their trail time to help with all the events, shirt sales and anything else that needed to be done. Dan Muskopf with Muskopf Vinyl Designs for all the sticker and shirt designs he does every year, Phillip Kastrup for running all the kids stuff and setting up the rally course this year, and last but certainly NOT least, my wife Nikki for being my support, right hand and doer of all the things I forget to do.

And last but not least, thank you to all of the vendors who support our event, James Lewis with Trailtech Off-road Cleaners, Brent and Linda Bradshaw from Trail Tough Products for the continued support, Michael Parmelee with Mikoda Industries LLC for the awesome Samurai door straps, Low Range Off-Road for all the sweet swag, Trail-Gear for the continued support they also give, Don Cheek with WELL LIT L.E.D Offroad lighting & Rechargeable Flashlights, Charles Michael with Buckin' Productions (Please keep an eye on his You Tube channel for all the ZookiMelt 2014 videos), and Charlie Miller with Primal Off Road for letting us be the FIRST public appearance for their new Tracker 6" lift kit. If I forgot anyone I am truly sorry, but please know that we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

I really do hope to see you all back next year and we will do our best to continue to bring you one of the best family friendly 4x4 events in the Mid-West!!

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
purevil71 is offline   Reply With Quote