Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Zuki Gatherings and Events > ZookiMelt 2014
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

ZookiMelt 2014 The off-road gathering featuring mild-to-wild trail runs, rally, rock-crawl, RTI, raffle, trophies, food, & friends.

Old 07-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #1
purevil71

purevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Thank You.....

Just got back from ZookiMelt 2013 and I have to say it was a HUGE success!! Thank you to ALL of you who showed up at DirtyTurtle Offroad Park and showed your support for this great event! This past year has been a VERY trying and a VERY stressful year for us for sure, but thanks to all of you who helped me get my focus back on what this event is truly all about and showing and voicing your support!!

It was awesome seeing the familiar faces at the new location, and all the new faces makes me feel VERY good about the future of this great event!! I can honestly say that those who support ZookiMelt are some of the best people on the planet hands down, and NO ONE will EVER convince me otherwise! For those of you who could make it this year, you missed one of the best events EVER and I really hope to see you next year as we try and make it even better (if thats even possible!).

And a HUGE thank you to all of those great vendors out there who supported us with the awesome donations for this years raffle and other support. Spidertrax Offroad, Rocky Road Outfitters, Summit Racing, Top-Offroaders Magazine, Nudi Suzuki Salvage, Adam Ford, Zuks Off Road, Williams Off Road Lighting, Metal Head Graphix, V3 Jeep Shop, Axel Off Road Gear and Apparel, Muskopf Vinyl Designs, Low Range Off Road, Trail Tough Suzuki Stuff, Cliffs Insane Terraine, Trail-Gear, and last but not least, Dirty Turtle Off Road Park.

Thank you again for all of you who helped with the event, with out support from people like you, this event wouldn't event be possible. And thank you Ack for all the great tech support and doing the first ever live phone call during our raffle, and thank you MY from Zooks Off Road for being a part of it. It was a pleasure!

ZookiMelt 2013...Meltin The Shell!!!!

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
purevil71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:36 AM   #2
mkyhmltn

mkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond repute
It was a great weekend Brent!

mkyhmltn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:46 AM   #3
Walker

Walker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond repute
Just wanted to say Thank You to you & your wife. We had a great time. Can't wait till next year. Sorry we had to leave early but still had a great time & would love to help next year.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:06 AM   #4
slowNgo

slowNgo has a reputation beyond reputeslowNgo has a reputation beyond reputeslowNgo has a reputation beyond reputeslowNgo has a reputation beyond reputeslowNgo has a reputation beyond reputeslowNgo has a reputation beyond reputeslowNgo has a reputation beyond reputeslowNgo has a reputation beyond reputeslowNgo has a reputation beyond reputeslowNgo has a reputation beyond reputeslowNgo has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah thanks Brent.. I know we had a big time as well

Round vent tin top.. Come getcha some, son!!
slowNgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:25 AM   #5
jtzuki514

jtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond repute
Kick ass job as always Brent , Nikki and everybody else that was involved !!
jtzuki514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:23 AM   #6
Metal Head
Banned

Metal Head is infamous around these partsMetal Head is infamous around these partsMetal Head is infamous around these partsMetal Head is infamous around these partsMetal Head is infamous around these partsMetal Head is infamous around these partsMetal Head is infamous around these partsMetal Head is infamous around these partsMetal Head is infamous around these partsMetal Head is infamous around these partsMetal Head is infamous around these parts
Metal Head Graphix was glad to be a part of it with it's meager contribution this year, but hopefully next year I can attend and do even more for the Melt!
Metal Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:27 PM   #7
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
glad you were able to pull it off and make it one of the best, I know you've worked hard and put up with a lot of bullshit. just goes to show, once you've been to the best, there's no hope for the rest !

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:39 AM   #8
Tacklebox

Tacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Just wanted to say Thank You to you & your wife. We had a great time. Can't wait till next year. Sorry we had to leave early but still had a great time & would love to help next year.
Are you the guy we bought the axles from?
Old 07-16-2013, 05:57 AM   #9
Walker

Walker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacklebox View Post
Are you the guy we bought the axles from?
Nope, I was the one parked next to you w/Smacks old blue one.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:26 AM   #10
jethrobodean

jethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome time once again.

Hats off to Brent, Nikki, Tony, Kenna, Ack, & everyone else who went way over the top to make it a fun & memorable event.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #11
67fastback

67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute
thank you sponsors! Even though I did not win anything still nice stuff..

-------------
84 Honda cr60r - for sale
87 Honda 200sx - for sale
67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
87 sami - "SPLAT"
87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

67fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:59 PM   #12
crazyatvn

crazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the brakeline tacklebox.
crazyatvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #13
crazyatvn

crazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond repute
I had a great time and was happy to do the decals for the melt again. It awesome to see my design on the shirts and the zuks. I am already thinking about a new decal for next year I think this was the best one so far and will be hard to top. If anyone missed the sticker and still wants one I have plenty left just pm me they are $2 each. Even have the 2012 & 2011 if someone needs a replacement.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #14
zukicrazy

zukicrazy has a reputation beyond reputezukicrazy has a reputation beyond reputezukicrazy has a reputation beyond reputezukicrazy has a reputation beyond reputezukicrazy has a reputation beyond reputezukicrazy has a reputation beyond reputezukicrazy has a reputation beyond reputezukicrazy has a reputation beyond reputezukicrazy has a reputation beyond reputezukicrazy has a reputation beyond reputezukicrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Zukimelt was a wonderful event this year. You could really tell lots of hard work went in to this event. We had a great time. This was our 5th and best one yet!!! Great seeing everyone as always. Met a lot of nice new people this year also. Hope to see everyone next year!
zukicrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #15
purevil71

purevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond repute
I know I said it once, but I want to say it again.

Thank you to ALL the volunteers and staff for all of the hard work you all did for this years event. It really means a lot to have the kind of help we do, it would be impossible to pull this event off with out you all!!

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 07-29-2013, 08:50 PM   #16
Tacklebox

Tacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond reputeTacklebox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyatvn View Post
Thanks for the brakeline tacklebox.
it wasn't from me, it was from dukezuk, but I'll pass the word to him, he bought the axles and I bought the parts I needed off him. damn good man/friend, I'm without a garage and he gave me full access to his any time I want.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:21 PM   #17
panzer

panzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond repute
had a blast this year...the night run was ............well i dont think i should be trail leader
next year LOL

We're not offroading.... We're just looking for our sheep!!

panzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:29 PM   #18
crazyatvn

I thought we were at a roundy round track.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:47 PM   #19
panzer

panzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond reputepanzer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
kind of felt that way.....for some reason i cant grasp the concept of 4 right turns will just about put you back where you started from....even in the dark!!!!

Old 07-31-2013, 08:35 PM   #20
purevil71

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by panzer View Post
kind of felt that way.....for some reason i cant grasp the concept of 4 right turns will just about put you back where you started from....even in the dark!!!!

Maybe you have a future in NASCAR....

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 07-31-2013, 09:27 PM   #21
jethrobodean

jethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by panzer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by purevil71 View Post
Maybe you have a future in NASCAR....
You don't follow direction well do you?
Old 07-31-2013, 09:52 PM   #22
jtzuki514

jtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond reputejtzuki514 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrobodean View Post
Lol

Bet its hell getting a bolt to tighten with that logic
jtzuki514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:36 AM   #23
panzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrobodean View Post
yeah if someone reads it to me....becouse by the time i finish reading them and go do what it says to i forget and have to re read it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtzuki514 View Post
Lol

Bet its hell getting a bolt to tighten with that logic

i have been known to leave a bolt or nut close to me where im working on stuff just to make sure im going the right way!!!!!!!

LOL