Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Southeast Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Southeast Region Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee

Old 12-05-2010, 11:47 PM   #1
crazytrain

crazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond repute
Im on Vaction

well it is time for my vaction time i never realy plan them way ahead of time. I only plan ahead if it is somthing big, I made up my mind about 3 days ago when i was under my sammi. I am going to Virgina Beach to see a close friend for couple of days the on to Mass. to visit aunts uncles and cousins, havnt been there in 10 years. If you are in my travel path i would like to meet you in person and be able to put a face to the avatar let me know your location

I thought i was wrong once but i was actually mistaken

A Zuk is never 'finished', if there is nothing for you to currently work on it is merely 'resting'.... trade mark of crazytrain Inc.

Member of The Save a from Foundation

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

1988 Sammi ( Dirty Intentions )

crazytrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:10 AM   #2
zukinoobi

zukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck on the trip. Sounds like fun. I spent some time across the river from Virginia Beach... at Langley. Nice area. Good fishing - both salt and fresh.

Drive friendly, even when others don't!

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud, (1952)

"Pelosi snorts pig farts." -Zukinoobi, general disgust of US Congress, (2009)

"... he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Christ, (~32)

"Our Southern border is RED DAWN without the parachutes!" Zukinoobi (2010)

zukinoobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #3
crazytrain

crazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond reputecrazytrain has a reputation beyond repute
Well im going to be in a rental with the extra insurance so i predict more air time than a skateboard at the x games only it wont be a ford festiva. I will be careful. I drove a semi for 2yrs before being laid off and i was never nervous but im in a car and im a little this time dont know why

A Zuk is never 'finished', if there is nothing for you to currently work on it is merely 'resting'.... trade mark of crazytrain Inc.

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

Old 01-08-2011, 01:11 PM   #4
crazytrain

Well i had a great vacation 4000 miles on the salt covered Kia Soul saw family and friends and then i came home......to find my sammi was broken into and they stole my $55 wal mart radio. nothing else was taken and they didnt tear my top up so im glad and i got a laugh because if i was here and caught them they could have gotten shot over a radio that does not even work.

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow