Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Southeast Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Southeast Region Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee

Old 08-28-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
Plantbamboo

Plantbamboo is an unknown quantity at this point
ALL HALLOWED MUDFEST Oct. 22

ALL HALLOWED MUDFEST
Oct. 22-23-24
@ PLANTBAMBOO
Gate opens @ 8:00 AM & closes @ 12:00 mid nite each day

-NO 1 UNDER 18 WILL B ALLOWED ENTRY WITHOUT PARENT
-ATVís, truckís, RVíS & buggies welcome
-Additional Info TBA on our site

-$30.00 per person Fri. & Sat. or $20.00 Sunday 2 enter (6yr. olds & under N/C)
-Come & enjoy Halloween party with family & friends

- Free fire wood, bon fires Sat. nite unless fire restrictions R N affect
- Go to http://bamboofestnthemud.com/ Edwardís or Aaronís Underhill Face Book event pager 4 more info & directions

Attention
-No entries, re-entries, or exits after mid-nite the gate will B locked. @ 8:30 AM the gate will B unlocked 4 entries & exits
-The following equipment is barred from entering all of our events, motorcycles & racing quads (this do not include sports quads). Those with noisy quads will also B asked 2 leave without refund

Norman Hawk radio#159*198533*1 phone# 863-697-3782
Ryan radio #158*17*57940 phone #561-436-1998
Edwardís Nextel two-way #158*17*10563 & Phone# 863-634-1084
Aaron Underhill 941-526-3923

Aaron, Ryan & Edward Si habla espaŮol

I appreciate everyone coming 2 Spattered mud it looked like everyone had a good time. I also would like 2 thank Chris Wit & Trish Myers with Schmegwear 4 their contribution & their help N the wet T-shirt contest, Simon with Mudspace.com 4 getting the word out, & the forum sites that allowed me 2 post the info about Spattered mud on their forums, & anyone else that helped me get the word out.

By October the weather will have cooled of @ least @ nite & hopefully during the day some. There will B plenty of mud sense we finally started 2 get a bunch of rain last weekend during the Spattered Mudfest. I pumped a bunch of water the week before, but on Sat. during the event our summer rain finally started. By then there was already a big crowd of mudding enthusiasts.
After the Saturday afternoon thunderstorm I could tell that folks who were already here were phoning others about the rain. Because it was not long before most of the mudders N these parts were entering Plantbamboo Offroading Park. By dark most of the big trucks & even Grady's 4x4 Cadillac with a lift kit thatís body is about 4 foot of the ground was stuck up 2 its doors. If any of the big truck didnít get stuck Sat. or Sunday they didnít try the baddest mud hole N the south east US here @ Plantbamboo.
Just N case U R un aware Plantbamboo was the first off roading park 2 open N the South East. Plantbamboo had its first event called Bamboo Fest & Mudstock N February of 2004. U can see how large that event turned out to be by going to the net and looking at some of the picture that people took at that event.
N addition 2 the special event we have about every six weeks or so we also have a regular weekly event every weekend. If U prefer 2 come out, do some riding, & mudding 4 the day & or go camping without havin 2 deal with all the folks at a special event then this is the time 4 U. If U enter on Friday or Saturday U can stay over & go and come as U please came back that @ no additional charge.

Thanks,
Edward Underhill
Plantbamboo is offline   Reply With Quote