Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Zuki Gatherings and Events > Trail Reports and Ratings
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Trail Reports and Ratings Adventures in wheeling. Tell us about your last trip!

Old 03-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
shorty
Zuki SPCA

shorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond repute
2012 Spring break run

I HAD A BLAST!!! I had so much fun, I forgot to bring my camera for most of it, but I know SEVERAL people were happily taking pics, so please post them up.

There were several really interesting characters to wheel with and we wheeled with them all.

CrazyATV & MetalLeg brought down "tow mater"
Redbeard was flying the chrome Pig
My daughter had her billysitch that I wheeled alot
Lonnie500 brought the Turtle Wax show vehicle
Slick beat on his wife's 4dr tracker
Ricky had his first outing in a 4dr and had a good time
Dave with his diesel 4 wheeler

and then there was wilma..... (not going to tell the details, pics will do it.)

7.5 hr drive up and 4 days spent with some really good friends. 4 Nights spent BSing at camp with friends & family. Then you throw in the 2 night wheeling trips we made and had all of the heep guys jealous and a few joined in for some great entertainment provided by Wilma at high RPMs...

Folks, you missed a really good meeting. We did get a chance during the evening to discuss next years location and it was decided Barnwell mountain in Gilmer, Tx. So if you are close or need plenty of lead time to get things together.... YOU HAVE A YEAR!!! You can do it.

Spring break 2013 here we come!!

Family values = discounted rates at Chuck E. Cheese

Founding member of the post padders union
TX State Rep for Local 10001

pie

shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
lonnie500

lonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond repute
Pics are coming....

I get my Sammi Parts Here: http://www.mikodaindustries.com/

RIP EDDIE (Zero)

lonnie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #3
jethrobodean

jethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
metal leg

metal leg has a reputation beyond reputemetal leg has a reputation beyond reputemetal leg has a reputation beyond reputemetal leg has a reputation beyond reputemetal leg has a reputation beyond reputemetal leg has a reputation beyond reputemetal leg has a reputation beyond reputemetal leg has a reputation beyond reputemetal leg has a reputation beyond reputemetal leg has a reputation beyond reputemetal leg has a reputation beyond repute
I had ALOT of fun! Ole Mater towed like a champ! The night runs were awesome! Shorty, you missed out on Ultimate Adventure and Four Fingers. Wish you coulda stayed out there with us. Hoping to have something pieced together for next year that I can bring the family in. I'll have to post up some pics tomorrow.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #5
shorty
Zuki SPCA

shorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie500 View Post
Pics are coming....

pie

Old 03-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #6
lonnie500

lonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.zukikrawlers.com/album.php?albumid=436

Y'all take a look....

RIP EDDIE (Zero)

Old 03-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #7
shorty
Zuki SPCA

Hope to get to wheel with you again, it was fun.

pie

Old 03-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #8
lonnie500

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Hope to get to wheel with you again, it was fun.

Gonna happen. Family wasnt sure about the whole wheeling thing... Wifey was excited the minute we got there.. Daughter said that it was fun about 30 seconds into it... Of course the the boy was into it from the get go... Sure wish we would have went out there Friday... Was in hot springs Thursday night! Just wasn't sure what to expect...

RIP EDDIE (Zero)

Old 03-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #9
redbeard
costume time.

redbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond repute
this was not a great spot to be with no parking break and a rig that didnt want to idle.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
still not sure how big the rock was shorty was standing on

kind of a dark picture

mater heading up, shorty on deck

the four wheeler had some terrible ruts to deal with

here comes mustache

ricky dragging his belly

Samimog,
50 pounds of parts crammed on a 10 pound rig

wish me luck

co-owner mega camper

www.facebook.com/2tribesevents
PIE

WTSS forever
redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #10
redbeard
costume time.

redbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond repute
is this thing on?

Samimog,

wish me luck

co-owner mega camper

PIE

WTSS forever
Old 03-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #11
crazyatvn

crazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond repute
It was a good time.

Not sure if I will make it next year so wilma better grow a shaft she will not have mater to tow her out.
crazyatvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #12
crazyatvn

crazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond repute
More
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...0Break%202012/
Old 04-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #13
crazyatvn

sticker to mark the spot RB put on my panel from his mammoth zuk
Old 04-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #14
crazyatvn

and my own special one for mater
Old 04-15-2012, 12:47 AM   #15
shorty
Zuki SPCA

Make one that has the 2013 year on it and I will put it on my rig...

pie

Old 04-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #16
crazyatvn

Yeah not sure I will make it to the next one.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:08 AM   #17
redbeard
costume time.

I like the redbeard one. a lot. just got back from superlift again. no night runs this week, but some good solid 2's were in order.

Samimog,

wish me luck

co-owner mega camper

PIE

WTSS forever
Old 04-16-2012, 08:12 AM   #18
crazyatvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeard View Post
I like the redbeard one. a lot. just got back from superlift again. no night runs this week, but some good solid 2's were in order.
Man I am jealous. Would love to go there again.