Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Plains Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Plains Region Texas | Kansas | Nebraska | North Dakota | South Dakota | Oklahoma |Kansas

Old 10-02-2007, 09:53 PM   #26
flea
its alright, ill wait....

flea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklazukguy View Post
I would have to agree with her. If I lived anywhere near you, I would continue g..... and drinking..... and probably start heroin.

Tell her to try it. It seems to be the most effortless way to quit. Except for coughing up the lung cheese.
why so much hacking? is that common?
did you cough alot before you started it?

thanks for the love.

it does take a special person to be my friend but once you are you wont regret it.

and i seem to have an abundance, so i cant quite be the antichrist.

just seems that way dosent it !!!
flea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:34 PM   #27
Itsmejoe231
Krawler

Itsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oklazukguy View Post
No, not much progress. Havent felt much like working on the Samurai. Quit g couple of weeks ago. Using the Chantix. Works great, but you cough up everything out of your lungs. Gonna try to work on the transfer case mount today.

So, have you quit g?

Itsmejoe231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:30 PM   #28
oklazukguy
The snake says.....

oklazukguy has a reputation beyond reputeoklazukguy has a reputation beyond reputeoklazukguy has a reputation beyond reputeoklazukguy has a reputation beyond reputeoklazukguy has a reputation beyond reputeoklazukguy has a reputation beyond reputeoklazukguy has a reputation beyond reputeoklazukguy has a reputation beyond reputeoklazukguy has a reputation beyond reputeoklazukguy has a reputation beyond reputeoklazukguy has a reputation beyond repute
For two months. Then started right back up. Guess theres always New Years. Will keep you posted.
oklazukguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:25 AM   #29
shorty
Zuki SPCA

shorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond repute
My dad finally quit g after 49 or so years...

It only took a motorcycle accident that shattered his knee, broke same leg just above the knee, and Five broken ribs... He has been SMOKE FREE for a little over a year now, since Nov. 15th 2006.

Kinda hard to walk to the store to get them and imposible to breathe with them too... I refused to get them for him and he was NOT happy for atleast a month or so... now, he goes to a store and doesn't even look at them!!! He says he still feels the urge to smoke, more of habit than need though.

His health has made a HUGE turn around... I compliment him every chance I get too!!

Not sure if it is helpful to ya, but best of LUCK!!

Family values = discounted rates at Chuck E. Cheese

Founding member of the post padders union
TX State Rep for Local 10001

pie

shorty is offline   Reply With Quote