Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Zuki Gatherings and Events > Meetings and Wheeling Trips
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Meetings and Wheeling Trips Post upcoming Meeting & Trips in your area.

Old 10-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #76
Caboose

Caboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond repute
If you ever wanna set your panhard setup lemme know. Mine runs great down the road in my opinion but with the bushings still being only a few months old I don't seeing it last forever. The panhard can increase the turning radius (if setup properly) because it prevents the shackles/springs from "soaking" up the movement of your drag link from the frame to the axle. I run delrin bushings from my missing links to chassis bushings and it keeps the shackles from soaking up the steering and "wandering".
Caboose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #77
flashboiler

flashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond repute
Gecko and I did panhards about the same time. Amazing improvement. On and off road. And yes, he meant to say decrease turning radius.
flashboiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:44 AM   #78
geckocycles

geckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry. I meant it will decrease. You will turn a tighter turn.

Got 2 new shoes yesterday. Sipped too. Now I got 5 new tires give or take a millimeter. $520 out the door for 2. Ouch, but I knew it would cost that much. They matched TireRack's price with shipping.
2240 lbs wet. 33x10.50 BFG KM2's, 5.12 T-Case, 4.30 3rds, HD output shaft, Spidy T-Case arms, Gecko Cable Locker, Gecko panhard, Spidy antiwrap bar and trussed housings, 5"x12" Breeze drop links, SPOA front and rear, Gecko Cycles Intake and Cooling manifold with 4 36mm GSXR screamin Mikuni's. 5400 lb Ft and 3000 lb rear winches, ZOR ft bumper, Gecko rear, Calmini HD rear axles, custom made 4Runner drive shafts.
geckocycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #79
Jfred

Jfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond repute
I am picking up my distributor cap and rotor today and should have it running again tomorrow hopefully unless something else is going on. It has been sitting all week and needs some attention to get finished up. I may just install the panhard and see how it turns out. I know it will help but just taking the leap and doing it is most of the issue. I would still like to rhinoline/bedline the entire truck in gray or white. I think that would look pretty sweet. That might happen sometime next year but with a little one on the way the money is getting tight. Look for the little one out on the trail here in a couple years!
Jfred is offline   Reply With Quote