Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > For the Outdoorsman!
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

For the Outdoorsman! Camping, hunting, fishing, reloading, shooting - whatever you do for outdoor recreation fun.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
87_bigbadzuk

87_bigbadzuk has a reputation beyond repute87_bigbadzuk has a reputation beyond repute87_bigbadzuk has a reputation beyond repute87_bigbadzuk has a reputation beyond repute87_bigbadzuk has a reputation beyond repute87_bigbadzuk has a reputation beyond repute87_bigbadzuk has a reputation beyond repute87_bigbadzuk has a reputation beyond repute87_bigbadzuk has a reputation beyond repute87_bigbadzuk has a reputation beyond repute87_bigbadzuk has a reputation beyond repute
Those that reload?

So I have been doing alot of research! Between me and my wife and 3 very good buddies have been going thru 9mm like mad. Well everyone buying up all the ammo off the shelves to hoard it means we have nothing to shoot. We have been buying PMC 115 fmj for 15$ for 50. That's 32 cents a bullet. Each of us on one day will shoot 150-250 a day. Granted we only go on Sunday's and it won't be every weekend but we go whenever we can afford it and have the time. Looking into reloading for all of us to save cost and not have to go to the store to find ammo. I have looked at alot of places but these places are hard to find. Mainly bullets and brass is what I have found in research so far with these places very hard to come up with on google so mostly these places pop up in forums. The best place I have found so far is www.precisiondelta.com. 1k 9mm bullets for 88$ shipped and 1k brass once fired for 48$. I'm still up in the air on primers and powder so looking for recommendations and anything cheaper.
Also was looking at a lee loadmaster. I have read alot of good and bad reviews. Between us all a progressive press is a must as we will load alot. I don't think I want or we want a press that you have to tinker with all the time. Also a bullet feed would be a must also. I don't think we want to pay for a mr bullet. A manual load bullet feeder would work. So give me all your ideas, I want to hear them all. I would like bullets close to 15-17 cents but cheaper is better. Also taking ccw feb 24 and can't wait!