Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > For the Outdoorsman!
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

For the Outdoorsman! Camping, hunting, fishing, reloading, shooting - whatever you do for outdoor recreation fun.

Old 11-23-2013, 08:01 AM   #26
yozuki

yozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond repute
Youth gun

First morn for youth gun season . I've set my 9 year old up have had him in the woods with me Turkey hunting at age 3. But this morn he would just not roll out of bed to go. Kinda disappointed but not going to make him go but he sure talk a bunch of trash about going . He likes the daylight hours. Maybe this after noon . Hope he just downs one and gets hooked better to be hunting and fishing than sit on ads in front of tv playing games.
yozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #27
yozuki

yozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond reputeyozuki has a reputation beyond repute
few pics of what im hunting

http://www.zukikrawlers.com/album.ph...pictureid=4259
http://www.zukikrawlers.com/album.ph...pictureid=4258
http://www.zukikrawlers.com/album.ph...pictureid=4257
Old 11-25-2013, 05:09 PM   #28
talonxracer

talonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond repute
Some nice game cam pics,

MUTANTS for NUKES,,, feel the GLOW !!!
talonxracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #29
yozuki

Set on the 19 th and pulled cards on the 24 th. 1400 + pics crazy amount of activity. I have it set to take 2 pics every 5 mins between events. Started a 12 hour shifts so gives me time to morning hunt working 12 noon till midnight. Hope to see something worth a shot....
Old 11-25-2013, 08:32 PM   #30
divn4$

divn4$ has a reputation beyond reputedivn4$ has a reputation beyond reputedivn4$ has a reputation beyond reputedivn4$ has a reputation beyond reputedivn4$ has a reputation beyond reputedivn4$ has a reputation beyond reputedivn4$ has a reputation beyond reputedivn4$ has a reputation beyond reputedivn4$ has a reputation beyond reputedivn4$ has a reputation beyond reputedivn4$ has a reputation beyond repute
Went for deer,but got hog instead..

Started out for deer had 4 nice doe's come in but didn't have a clean line of sight they stayed just in side of the edge of the swamp. Then the snorting started and the little tanks started to move in they came right in to the clearing and started rooting around.I chose one took aim squeezed the trigger and all i get is a click,when i woke this morning and looked at my watch i thought it was 6:00AM so i quickly dressed and hustled out to my stand, being late i forgot to chamber a round on the way out.Turns out it was 5:00 AM So after i hear the click i rack a round and all the piggys start to perk up and move off,all except this guy,took aim to his head you can see the hole just above his left ear with my (1975 Marlin 336 in .35 Rem) he weighed just at 100# i tied him to my dead sled and dragged him out.Good thing i didn't have the shot on a deer the click and chambering of a round,well you know what would have happened.Have fun and be safe guys.
[/IMG]
divn4$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #31
isots

isots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. I wish we had swine this far north. They would probably turn into pigcicles over the winter, tho.
isots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:04 AM   #32
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
deer gun season just opened here this past week. don't do much good when the hogs have taken over and ran everything in the country off. good news is, gov. finally passed a new bill where we can have hog helicopter hunts in Oklahoma. took em long enough.

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 10:45 AM   #33
yozuki

No luck what so ever didn't cat h a glimpse of anything moving. Wind blowing hard rain pushing through turning to snow around dark. So I get to go to work and plow the roads. Hope to down a big boy I have my eye on b4 gun season week after thanksgiving. That when all the fools are out and about around d here they don't know what a property line is. So I always carry some bird shot in but would love to bean bag a few with the old 870 Remington. Can't stand people with no respect for others properties. Most people around here don't care if you hunt just be respectful and knock on the door and ask. If not they will shoot first ask questions later..well off to work good luck on your hunts and becarefull.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #34
yozuki

Well it took me long enough but I got the deed done this morning last day of our gun season..
http://www.zukikrawlers.com/album.ph...pictureid=4278
http://www.zukikrawlers.com/album.ph...pictureid=4277
Old 12-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #35
talonxracer

talonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond repute
Nice buck! We don't get them with racks nearly that big up here in the mtns.

Old 12-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #36
yozuki

Thanks that right on the line for me. If I would have taken a second look he probably be still on the hoof. But when he jumped ran down and across the hollow noticed him kinda broke down in the back. So took my shot and he dropped. Upon checking him out he had a slug hole through right quarter meat and left leg was shattered from someone else. So the one rear quarter was trashed and my exit from my shot trashed one front shoulder. Oh well there's still some good eats just not much.. All in all a great day to own a gun ..
Old 12-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #37
chad reed

chad reed has a reputation beyond reputechad reed has a reputation beyond reputechad reed has a reputation beyond reputechad reed has a reputation beyond reputechad reed has a reputation beyond reputechad reed has a reputation beyond reputechad reed has a reputation beyond reputechad reed has a reputation beyond reputechad reed has a reputation beyond reputechad reed has a reputation beyond reputechad reed has a reputation beyond repute
Nice buck yo

Maker of the sheep stick
chad reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #38
yozuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad reed View Post
Nice buck yo
Thanks man my 9 year old son got another shot tonight but unfortunately the small doe walks on. From no lack of trying he's had a good season he will shoot he's went through 15 rounds of 20 GA. Hornady SST Slugs... @ 15.00$ for 5 shells. Hate to tell him not to shoot but he love the bang stick .. Maybe muzzle loader season only one shot will calm him down a bit..
Old 12-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #39
Ruby

Ruby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond repute
Just a little fella for sausage. I've included my 4 yr old daughter from the time it was hanging and we skinned it, to making sausage, then telling her when we were eating it. She is fine with it and was interested, so that's half the battle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo2.jpg (251.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (160.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg photo3.jpg (172.6 KB, 51 views)
Old 12-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #40
talonxracer

Looks like she enjoyed helping!

Old 12-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #41
yozuki

That deer looks like a 400 lb calf. What's your best guess on the weight. They don't make them that large down here. .

Cool to see the wee ones involved. My 4.5 year old wants me to keep the legs on the inside of the house on the one I got the other morn. As I told him when he asked where the rest of the deer was on my other mounts. On the outside of the house. So now the legs must stay on ...
Old 12-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #42
isots

isots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond reputeisots has a reputation beyond repute
I made 5 lbs of summer sausage on Saturday and I thought I had accomplished something. Sheesh, thats a log of sausage.
isots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:31 PM   #43
Ruby

Ruby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond reputeRuby has a reputation beyond repute
That's just a young deer, 3 point, or 6 as you guys call them. It was just over 40
Pounds of meat when we deboned it. On the hoof maybe 175 ish, not sure. That's quite a small deer for around here. I'll dig out some pics of big ones, one was 250 dressed, at least 350 live. Big mulie, 8x11 non-typical that scored 212 gross. And that's deer, moose is another story.

Last edited by Ruby; 12-09-2013 at 11:37 PM.
Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #44
Ruby

Here's a big boy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg big buck.jpg (127.5 KB, 45 views)
Old 12-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #45
talonxracer

WOW, you could saddle that horse!

Old 12-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #46
yozuki

Man if I had the cash supplies and could make a living hunting and fishing what a dream... That's a nice mule there.. I would say the one I got last Sunday probably got 25# cause one rear quarter just didn't look or smell right being busted up by a slug at some point. It was a small body deer for here as well I think about 125 -150 no fat at all and our rut finishing up I would say chasing the ladies all night for a few weeks we all would be slim and trim. I would say 175 -200 # about average around here.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:03 PM   #47
yozuki

Got my mount from last season thought I would post up and hope to see some monsters from all the rest of the hunters.
http://www.zukikrawlers.com/album.ph...pictureid=4430
Old 05-24-2014, 09:19 AM   #48
talonxracer

Nice buck!

Old 05-26-2014, 09:02 PM   #49
yozuki

Does anyone else have any mounts or deer there chasing.