Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Anything and Everything
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Anything and Everything The A&E forum (Anything & Everything) is specifically intended to talk about whatever is on your mind. You can talk about current events, personal relationships, news, or most anything else. No Religion, No Race, or Political threads.

Old 12-16-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
WVhillbilly

WVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond repute
Pardon our Arrogance

Our European arrogance in alphabetical order

1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne , France .
A total of 2,289 of our military dead.

2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes , Belgium .
A total of 5,329 of our dead.

3. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France .
A total of 4,410 of our military dead. Excuse us.

4. Brookwood , England American Cemetery.
A total of 468 of our dead.

5. Cambridge , England .
A total of 3,812 of our military dead.

6. Epinal , France American Cemetery.
A total of 5,525 of our Military dead.

7. Flanders Field , Belgium .
A total of 368 of our military.

8. Florence , Italy .
A total of 4,402 of our military dead.

9. Henri-Chapelle , Belgium .
A total of 7,992 of our military dead.

10. Lorraine , France .
A total of 10,489 of our military dead.

11. Luxembourg , Luxembourg .
A total of 5,076 of our military dead.

12. Meuse-Argonne.
A total of 14,246 of our military dead.

13. Netherlands , Netherlands .
A total of 8,301 of our military dead.

14. Normandy , France .
A total of 9,387 of our military dead.

15. Oise-Aisne , France .
A total of 6,012 of our military dead.

16. Rhone , France .
A total of 861 of our military dead.

17. Sicily , Italy .
A total of 7,861 of our military dead.

18. Somme , France .
A total of 1,844 of our military dead.

19. St. Mihiel , France .
A total of 4,153 of our military dead.

20.. Suresnes , France .
A total of 1,541 of our military dead.

Apologize to no one.
Remind those who denigrate our sacrifice and don't confuse arrogance with leadership.
If I added correctly the count is 104,366 dead.

And we have to watch an American elected leader who apologizes to Europe and the Middle East that our country is "arrogant"!

HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH, ITALIANS, BELGIANS AND BRITS ARE BURIED ON OUR SOIL, DEFENDING US AGAINST OUR ENEMIES?

WE DON'T ASK FOR PRAISE ... BUT WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!
PLEASE---- DO NOT DELETE, DO THINK ABOUT THIS. THANK YOU.

I hope you remember this when election time comes around again.

I got this in an email, there are pictures with it too but I could not get them to post.

Pie
RIP Hatter
RIP Zero
WVhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
threewhd

threewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond repute
I too agree

Jefferson Davis

The problem with the world is ity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for ity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001

~UNION RULES~

threewhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #3
jayxj71

jayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with you Brother.....GREAT POST!!!!!!
jayxj71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:40 PM   #4
rockmike

rockmike has a reputation beyond reputerockmike has a reputation beyond reputerockmike has a reputation beyond reputerockmike has a reputation beyond reputerockmike has a reputation beyond reputerockmike has a reputation beyond reputerockmike has a reputation beyond reputerockmike has a reputation beyond reputerockmike has a reputation beyond reputerockmike has a reputation beyond reputerockmike has a reputation beyond repute
BROTHER!!

There are obstacles and there are obstacles with consequences.....

Zuk people rule!
in Honor of our fallen brothers.R.I.P. brothers
pie
zero
VB
I'd rather be out wheelin thinkin about God,than sittin in a church on Sunday thinkin about wheelin.
rockmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:40 PM   #5
azdesertrhino

azdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond repute
A picture speaks a thousand words!!

Please remember, during this holiday season, the men and women that have given all for our freedoms.

Remember those that are currently serving in harms way.

Remember the sacrifice the families make when other family members are serving!!

Remember those that have served because their country called and they answered.

Don't ever forget, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!!

Remember all veterans that have served.

'Veteran' -- whether active duty, honorably discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his or her life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!!

azdesertrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
Pockets

Pockets has a reputation beyond reputePockets has a reputation beyond reputePockets has a reputation beyond reputePockets has a reputation beyond reputePockets has a reputation beyond reputePockets has a reputation beyond reputePockets has a reputation beyond reputePockets has a reputation beyond reputePockets has a reputation beyond reputePockets has a reputation beyond reputePockets has a reputation beyond repute
Rep... I'm with ya brother......
Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:58 PM   #7
GRAYWOLFGRAPHICS

GRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond repute
Rep. I agree and have written that check myself and respect your thoughts and respect.
Unknown year, Trail only Samurai, streched a foot, 1.6 engine, My side, ZOR bumpers and tire carrier, yj's up front. coilovers and 4 linked rear, race seats and 4 point harnesses, fully caged, 6.5 in the case with twin sticks, 33/12.50r15s on toys with FULL fenders.

Old 12-16-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
azdesertrhino

azdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond reputeazdesertrhino has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you WVHillbilly for allowing me to help out on hosting and posting these pictures honoring our national heroes!!

Never Forget!

Our European arrogance in alphabetical order

1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne , France .
A total of 2,289 of our military dead.

2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes , Belgium .
A total of 5,329 of our dead.

3. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France .
A total of 4,410 of our military dead. Excuse us.

4. Brookwood , England American Cemetery.
A total of 468 of our dead.

5. Cambridge , England .
A total of 3,812 of our military dead.

6. Epinal , France American Cemetery.
A total of 5,525 of our Military dead.

7. Flanders Field , Belgium .
A total of 368 of our military.

8. Florence , Italy .
A total of 4,402 of our military dead.

9. Henri-Chapelle , Belgium .
A total of 7,992 of our military dead.

10. Lorraine , France .
A total of 10,489 of our military dead.

11. Luxembourg , Luxembourg .
A total of 5,076 of our military dead.

12. Meuse-Argonne.
A total of 14,246 of our military dead.

13. Netherlands , Netherlands .
A total of 8,301 of our military dead.

This will have to be a 2 part post. The system will not allow me to post all pictures so please see PAGE 2!!

Last edited by azdesertrhino; 12-16-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #9
azdesertrhino

14. Normandy , France .
A total of 9,387 of our military dead.

15. Oise-Aisne , France .
A total of 6,012 of our military dead.

16. Rhone , France .
A total of 861 of our military dead.

17. Sicily , Italy .
A total of 7,861 of our military dead.

18. Somme , France .
A total of 1,844 of our military dead.

19. St. Mihiel , France .
A total of 4,153 of our military dead.

20.. Suresnes , France .
A total of 1,541 of our military dead.

The following picture I added. It is from Arlington Cemetery. I hope everyone realizes how precious our freedoms are and how many people had to give their lives to protect them.

Remember also, how fragile they are and how easily we can lose them if we do not protect them!!

Apologize to no one.
Remind those who denigrate our sacrifice and don't confuse arrogance with leadership.
If I added correctly the count is 104,366 dead.

And we have to watch an American elected leader who apologizes to Europe and the Middle East that our country is "arrogant"!
HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH, ITALIANS, BELGIANS AND BRITS ARE BURIED ON OUR SOIL, DEFENDING US AGAINST OUR ENEMIES?

WE DON'T ASK FOR PRAISE ... BUT WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!
PLEASE---- DO NOT DELETE, DO THINK ABOUT THIS. THANK YOU.

I hope you remember this when election time comes around again.

Last edited by azdesertrhino; 12-16-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:27 PM   #10
purevil71

purevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond repute
very well said and I couldn't agree more!!!

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
purevil71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:45 PM   #11
lv2fsh

lv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond repute
Amen

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway"....John Wayne

87 tin top 1.3,Calmini SR, OME springs, Thorley Header, Calmini 2" exhaust, 4:16 T-Case. Fabbed bumper and safari rack, 8000lb winch, ZOR BiGuns, 235/75/15 on black rims,Slutty pink Snatch

lv2fsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:03 PM   #12
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
I agree Sheldon and was going to post it after you sent it to me but you had done so allready.

here's a little more fuel to the fire.

The so-called nobel peace prize winner who has gone out of his way to polarize real American citizens

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless, minority; keen to set brush fires in people's minds..."

-Samuel Adams

Obama cancelled the National Day of Prayer service traditionally held at the Whitehouse.

Now......this.

The Islamic Prayer Day last week at the Whitehouse.

For Obama to continue as our President is an insult

to our founding fathers (and to all Americans).

If you question the impact of the above picture,

I would suggest you get a copy of the book

The Sword of the Prophet by Serge Trifkovic.
It is well researched and documented, so is trustworthy.
Anyone who believes that 'Islam is not a major threat

to our freedom and country' has their head in the sand.

This includes Obama himself

Also See: http://www.snopes.com/politics/relig...pitolislam.asp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ATT00042.jpg (19.3 KB, 58 views)

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

Last edited by dadstoybox; 12-16-2009 at 10:05 PM. Reason: picture
dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #13
WVhillbilly

WVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting the pictures, much better with them.
My mom's uncle is buried in the one at Normandy, died on D-Day.
I'm going to go there someday, if I have to swim there.
No one from the family has ever visited his grave, I think I should.

The "leaders" of our country have something coming. I hope they get it soon.

Pie
RIP Hatter
RIP Zero
Old 12-19-2009, 11:27 PM   #14
WVhillbilly

Bump, because more need to see it.

Pie
RIP Hatter
RIP Zero