Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Plains Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Plains Region Texas | Kansas | Nebraska | North Dakota | South Dakota | Oklahoma |Kansas

Old 06-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #26
MjrWraith

MjrWraith is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuki87jx View Post
no I don't

Oh come on what's not to love: flat dry (brown) grassland without a tree in sight, dust blowing in your face at 35 mph, roads that are so straight you can fall asleep and never run off the road, and the weather can go from clear hot and sunny to cloudy cool and T-storms in 5 minutes back to clear hot and sunny in another 5 minutes. Oh God somebody help me! Lol nah I've grown up here and it just takes a certain person to live up here...insane....and that's ME!!!!
'86 Sammi with 8" lift (YJ spring kit and SPOA), locker in the rearend, rebuilt motor with an Isky cam and Thorley headers, and lots of work ahead of me. Forgive my truck the previous owner thought he was a "mechanic"

http://thejollyrogerwag.webs.com/
MjrWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #27
zuki87jx

zuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond repute
I grew up on the piney woods and I love it over here

zuki87jx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #28
MjrWraith

Quote:
I grew up on the piney woods and I love it over here
I actually went to college in Dallas for about 4 months and I just couldn't handle it I felt closed in and seemed like it took to long to get out of town. No thanks I like it up here but hey if I head that way I'll holler at ya and see about meeting up and doing some wheeling. There's a BBQ place in Tyler that I love to get down to at least once a year and hey what better reason than to have a little wheeling trip.
'86 Sammi with 8" lift (YJ spring kit and SPOA), locker in the rearend, rebuilt motor with an Isky cam and Thorley headers, and lots of work ahead of me. Forgive my truck the previous owner thought he was a "mechanic"

Old 06-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #29
zuki87jx

zuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond reputezuki87jx has a reputation beyond repute
Dallas is an entirely different animal than over here. What BBQ place?

Old 06-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #30
MjrWraith

Quote:
Dallas is an entirely different animal than over here. What BBQ place?
Tell ya the truth I'm not entirely sure of the name I just know where it's at. It's an old drive-in right off the highway and I think it's called "The Smokehouse" but I'm not 100% on that.

Old 06-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #31
zuki87jx

Which highway?

Old 06-01-2012, 11:47 PM   #32
MjrWraith

I think it's 31 or 64.

Old 06-02-2012, 12:05 AM   #33
zuki87jx

Hmmm I'm not even sure where you are talking about . I know there is a "Texas best smokehouse" at 271 and I20 but that's in a gas station

Old 11-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #34
rangerscott

rangerscott has a reputation beyond reputerangerscott has a reputation beyond reputerangerscott has a reputation beyond reputerangerscott has a reputation beyond reputerangerscott has a reputation beyond reputerangerscott has a reputation beyond reputerangerscott has a reputation beyond reputerangerscott has a reputation beyond reputerangerscott has a reputation beyond reputerangerscott has a reputation beyond reputerangerscott has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MjrWraith View Post
Oh come on what's not to love: flat dry (brown) grassland without a tree in sight, dust blowing in your face at 35 mph, roads that are so straight you can fall asleep and never run off the road, and the weather can go from clear hot and sunny to cloudy cool and T-storms in 5 minutes back to clear hot and sunny in another 5 minutes. Oh God somebody help me! Lol nah I've grown up here and it just takes a certain person to live up here...insane....and that's ME!!!!
Six years of it now. Makes me feel like I live in Texas' sandy bunghole. Have to use my vacation time to go on motircycke trips to other states to get away from it.
rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote