Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Plains Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Plains Region Texas | Kansas | Nebraska | North Dakota | South Dakota | Oklahoma |Kansas

Old 03-10-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
zukdriver

zukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond repute
Hidden Falls

We are going to hidden falls on 4/3/10. Does anyone wheel in texas but use?
Old 03-10-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
kabob

kabob has a reputation beyond reputekabob has a reputation beyond reputekabob has a reputation beyond reputekabob has a reputation beyond reputekabob has a reputation beyond reputekabob has a reputation beyond reputekabob has a reputation beyond reputekabob has a reputation beyond reputekabob has a reputation beyond reputekabob has a reputation beyond reputekabob has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to say I wheel but its been a long time since Ive wheeled my own rig but I will one of these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephrael View Post
This is the greatest thread in the history of threads. Thank you guys so much.

kabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:22 PM   #3
Itsmejoe231
Krawler

Itsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond repute
That on is on my list to do. I dont know how soon but i want to wheel there.

Itsmejoe231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:39 AM   #4
Toyradio

Toyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond repute
Joe, it's pretty cool there. Went with some friends from Ramchargercentral. We had a ball./
Toyradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:28 AM   #5
zukdriver

zukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond reputezukdriver has a reputation beyond repute
We moved it back a weekend.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:55 PM   #6
Toyradio

Toyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond reputeToyradio has a reputation beyond repute
Just got back from Gen. Sams. It was such fun. Going again May 7th. Some of my friends want to do Marble Falls again, but not sure. Should/hope to be starting a new job at Shell in Deer Park.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:29 AM   #7
MacGuyver

MacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyradio View Post
Just got back from Gen. Sams. It was such fun. Going again May 7th. Some of my friends want to do Marble Falls again, but not sure. Should/hope to be starting a new job at Shell in Deer Park.
What part of the plant (or building) will you be in? I have been working as a contractor out here for about a year now
MacGuyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:49 AM   #8
shorty
Zuki SPCA

shorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGuyver View Post
What part of the plant (or building) will you be in? I have been working as a contractor out here for about a year now
and you have yet to stop by for a bag of ...

Family values = discounted rates at Chuck E. Cheese

Founding member of the post padders union
TX State Rep for Local 10001

pie

shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:24 AM   #9
Toyradio

I'm working for Turner Industrieas. We are in the old Brown & Root Compound. Working in the Chemical side of the plant. Working near the Tank Farm. Well just north of it near the pumps that pump fuel to the docks.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:52 AM   #10
MacGuyver

MacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud ofMacGuyver has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
and you have yet to stop by for a bag of ...
I could stop by for breakfast or coffee...... I get here around 5:00am.... that cool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyradio View Post
I'm working for Turner Industrieas. We are in the old Brown & Root Compound. Working in the Chemical side of the plant. Working near the Tank Farm. Well just north of it near the pumps that pump fuel to the docks.
I am always all over the plant, I work for Worley Parsons (Civil/Structural department)
Old 04-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #11
Toyradio

Right now I'm with Turner Civil. But that could change at any time. Been in supervision for so long I'm not used to being on my tools again. But at least I'm working.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:53 AM   #12
MacGuyver

That is true, It got really rough out here in the fall.
If you are with Turner Civil, I am sure you will come across some of our work at some point.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:28 PM   #13
Toyradio

Right now I'm over near OXU 16th Street. Doing some exploratory digging. Finding whats under ground. I believe we are going to put in a bunch of drill shaftes for pipe supports. May be another overhear rack not sure. I'm not brown enough to see the prints yet.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:45 AM   #14
Toyradio

Going back to hidden Falls for Memorial Day Weekend. Should be fun. looking to have over 10 vehicles in the group. All are invited to wheel with us.