Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Anything and Everything
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Anything and Everything The A&E forum (Anything & Everything) is specifically intended to talk about whatever is on your mind. You can talk about current events, personal relationships, news, or most anything else. No Religion, No Race, or Political threads.

Old 07-17-2017, 06:54 PM   #51
Reddog1

Reddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond repute
I have long ago came to the conclusion that it makes no difference where youg, that is where you are at.

Wayne
'91 EFI, DD, Hardtop, Partial EXO, A/C, Warn 8000 winch, 100 AMP GM Alt, Toy Celica P/S, TT YJ SPOA M/L, 5-leaf YJ, DT 8000 shocks, TT Knuckle Over Steering, Mighty Kong, 6.5 TC, Evil Twins, TT Full Skid Plate, Diff Guards, Fuel Tank Skid, Rock Sliders, Anti-Wrap Bar w/Axle Truss, Panhard Bar, Cooper SST - 30x9.5x15, 8" wide 2-1/2" BS wheels, Maxima rear Disc w/ebrake, rear locker, Thumb Throttle, CB Radio, towed 4 down

Reddog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 03:52 PM   #52
HardLuk

HardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFTERMARKET4X4 View Post
I am everywhere ... yet I am nowhere!

Sean (Still Annoying Everyone X10!) DeVinney
Does this possibly pertain to Photobucket no longer hosting our pictures???

If so, same with me. I am on lots of forums, and have many threads over the years I have started, or contributed to, but none of my pictures that are all over the internet will display anymore
"The point of spring under is better control. It has improved my handling and control a huge amount. My last lift was a 6" spoa with mudder tires, that was a pain in the butt to control, wandered all over the road, bump steer like you cant believe, rattled, shook, bounced, jiggled, everything but julienne fries." -- rkteckt

HardLuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 01:52 PM   #53
urbex

urbex is an unknown quantity at this point
I figured it had more to do with the board going down multiple times....seemed like out of the last dozen or so times I came here, 6 or 7 of them were met with the server being down. I always figured that was probably the end of ZK, then I check back a few months later and it's back, .

Then there's also the part that there aren't any new Suzukis coming to the US, so there's a dwindling supply of vehicles and people. That's the big difference between us and the Jeep boards. As long as the Wranglers keep getting made, there will always be new people flowing into those forums. I see the same thing happening with the Scout world too, and International trucks in general. There's been a bit of a resurgence with the older IH trucks in the hot rod world, but nothing on the off road side of things.

It's a double bummer for me...I have absolutely zero interest in a new Jeep, but there's nothing else new (or even semi new...say within the past 5 years) that I'm aware of, available in this country, that is a full soft top 4x4. It's not a Jeep sucks kind of thing, rather that I don't want a nearly full size truck for trail duties. Even the 2 door JKs are friggen huge now, and I'd LOVE to get a new Jimny Cabrio if they were available here...
urbex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:56 PM   #54
HardLuk

HardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond reputeHardLuk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbex View Post
I figured it had more to do with the board going down multiple times....seemed like out of the last dozen or so times I came here, 6 or 7 of them were met with the server being down. I always figured that was probably the end of ZK, then I check back a few months later and it's back, .

Then there's also the part that there aren't any new Suzukis coming to the US, so there's a dwindling supply of vehicles and people. That's the big difference between us and the Jeep boards. As long as the Wranglers keep getting made, there will always be new people flowing into those forums. I see the same thing happening with the Scout world too, and International trucks in general. There's been a bit of a resurgence with the older IH trucks in the hot rod world, but nothing on the off road side of things.

It's a double bummer for me...I have absolutely zero interest in a new Jeep, but there's nothing else new (or even semi new...say within the past 5 years) that I'm aware of, available in this country, that is a full soft top 4x4. It's not a Jeep sucks kind of thing, rather that I don't want a nearly full size truck for trail duties. Even the 2 door JKs are friggen huge now, and I'd LOVE to get a new Jimny Cabrio if they were available here...
You have some very good points! Thanks for chiming in
"The point of spring under is better control. It has improved my handling and control a huge amount. My last lift was a 6" spoa with mudder tires, that was a pain in the butt to control, wandered all over the road, bump steer like you cant believe, rattled, shook, bounced, jiggled, everything but julienne fries." -- rkteckt

HardLuk is offline   Reply With Quote