Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Classifieds > Wanted Ads
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Wanted Ads The name says it all! Looking for a certain part? Post it here.

Old 08-04-2017, 09:52 AM   #1
zuk rider

zuk rider has a reputation beyond reputezuk rider has a reputation beyond reputezuk rider has a reputation beyond reputezuk rider has a reputation beyond reputezuk rider has a reputation beyond reputezuk rider has a reputation beyond reputezuk rider has a reputation beyond reputezuk rider has a reputation beyond reputezuk rider has a reputation beyond reputezuk rider has a reputation beyond reputezuk rider has a reputation beyond repute
Sami diff carrier cross pins

Hey guys, doin a pro bono diff setup for Rocfrog, and we need a set of cross pins. Long story short, his front was welded completely together with front side gears. He is upgrading to 26 spline with a mini spool, and I had to torch out all the guts. We will settle for another tracker pin for the time being if we must.

So we need the one long cross pin, and 2 short pins. OR. We need 2 long pins. OR. We need a complete third.

Definitely balling on a budget, and hoping for free to really cheap. It needs to shop to me in Arvada,CO. 80003. I have PayPal. Please let me know.

Thanx
Joe

Flashboiler snow bashing approved!
zuk rider is offline   Reply With Quote