Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > North Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

North Region Alaska | Canada

Old 06-14-2006, 04:38 PM   #1
suzuki_girl

suzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Question Canada vacation - Where to go, what to do?

Hello fellow Canadians. In a few months my soon to be husband and I are going to drive on upto Canada. Where are the best places to go in Canada, and what is there to do in Canada?

Thanks ahead
Sharlene
suzuki_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 05:43 PM   #2
Sally

Sally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to all
LOts to do in Toronto. I've been there many times. Good nightlife. sports stadiums theaters and shops. Plus the CN tower is bada$$ to go up in and look out thru the glass floor.
Old 06-14-2006, 06:10 PM   #3
joshjohnbaun

joshjohnbaun will become famous soon enough
Kelowna BC Canada, beautiful place, lots of wheelin, nice lake, boat rentals... or visit Vancouver BC... tooons to do there!

BC has some great scenery, bringing up a 4x4?
joshjohnbaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:40 PM   #4
suzuki_girl

suzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond reputesuzuki_girl has a reputation beyond repute
We don't be doing any wheeling, just site seeing and touring.
suzuki_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 06:49 PM   #5
joshjohnbaun

joshjohnbaun will become famous soon enough
ah well, the kelowna to vancouver area (southern area) of BC has some great scenery, lots of mountains to see
joshjohnbaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:55 PM   #6
DukeSuzuke

DukeSuzuke is just really niceDukeSuzuke is just really niceDukeSuzuke is just really niceDukeSuzuke is just really niceDukeSuzuke is just really nice
Calgary Stampede 2nd week of july -
DukeSuzuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:19 PM   #7
steve-0

steve-0
Kelowna
The Best In Canada
Tons of Vineyards, winearies, camping, Mountains, lakes
ITs semi desert climate so hot
oh an tooooons of golf.
steve-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:23 PM   #8
islandzuk

islandzuk is on a distinguished road
don't know if this is still relevant, but I definitly would have to recomend coming to B.C. and coming over to the island. Big trees, surf, hotsprings, and pretty much anything else you would like to do. If you would like more info or have questions e-mail or p.m.
islandzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:38 PM   #9
LostSoul
Team Jeep Rescue

LostSoul has much to be proud ofLostSoul has much to be proud ofLostSoul has much to be proud ofLostSoul has much to be proud ofLostSoul has much to be proud ofLostSoul has much to be proud ofLostSoul has much to be proud ofLostSoul has much to be proud ofLostSoul has much to be proud of
Niagara Region all the way. We have The Falls, (honeymoon capital of the world) Wineries for wine tours, some of the best in the world and so many other attractions it is not funny. Besides, you can call me and I will take you on a Trail run, LOL!

PS.

It is only an hour and a half tops to Toronto from here and there are alot of other spots very close to Niagara for interesting things to do.

Man I really have to read dates before I post things, LOL. IslandZuk you bugger why do you have to drag out old threads to confuse me, HAHAHAHAHA!

1987 LWB, 1.6L 8V, 6.4:1 T-case, Lincoln Locked Yodas front and rear, 5.29's, Mighty Kong with Gorillas, WARN 8000lb , Custom Tubed front end with 5.5" Stretch and Stinger, LED's rear, 38" TSL's.
LostSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:36 PM   #10
islandzuk

islandzuk is on a distinguished road
Well she said in a couple of months so I took a shot. But that was pretty funny anyway.
islandzuk is offline   Reply With Quote