Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Zuki Gatherings and Events > ZookiMelt 2014
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

ZookiMelt 2014 The off-road gathering featuring mild-to-wild trail runs, rally, rock-crawl, RTI, raffle, trophies, food, & friends.

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 04:32 PM   #1
purevil71

purevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond repute
Great to meet you all....

To everyone that made it to the Melt, and got to hang out with us some, Thanks for making this one of the best Melts yet!

The Texas Boy's and the Bedford Boy's got to run some trails together (but not nearly enough), hang around the campfire and just had a great time! Also got to meet Sally and his crew.

For those of you that either didn't get to come, or missed hanging out with us, I hope to see you there next year!!!

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 07-09-2006, 06:09 PM   #2
BiLLy bob

BiLLy bob has a reputation beyond reputeBiLLy bob has a reputation beyond reputeBiLLy bob has a reputation beyond reputeBiLLy bob has a reputation beyond reputeBiLLy bob has a reputation beyond reputeBiLLy bob has a reputation beyond reputeBiLLy bob has a reputation beyond reputeBiLLy bob has a reputation beyond reputeBiLLy bob has a reputation beyond reputeBiLLy bob has a reputation beyond reputeBiLLy bob has a reputation beyond repute
HERE HERE, i second that! it was great to meet yall at the melt. me, joan and krishna all wanna thank yall again fer takin us for a ride saturday.
BiLLy bOb
Old 07-09-2006, 07:16 PM   #3
smitty808
'Cause that's how I roll!

smitty808 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty808 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty808 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty808 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty808 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty808 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty808 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty808 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty808 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty808 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty808 has a reputation beyond repute
Yup....great to see old friends, and to meet new ones! Had a great time!!
Bus only took 4 hours to get home, so we are moving up!(took 6 to get there, and it's only 150 miles....slight overheating problem!)
I will try to get the Balls-deep site updated, and get the pics all up later, but I got a couple teasers for you now!
Benji...hitting it with his purse! (he actually had both tires off...but the camera guy was too slow!)

Okie terrorizing one of the Texas boys while he was trying to use the port-o-john!! Looked like it moved a foot!

Here is Jim Mazzola's latest toy....SWEET!

All for now!!
Old 07-09-2006, 09:41 PM   #4
mrbogger

mrbogger is infamous around these parts
It was a good trip for me I didnt brake any thing & I cleaned up on the prizes The winch and bumper I won is killer & the 2 $100. gift certifs ant bad ether.I didnt now my lil tin top could ramp a 951 Wish I would have camped at badlands so I could have partyed with you guys maby next year.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:44 PM   #5
purevil71

purevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbogger
It was a good trip for me I didnt brake any thing & I cleaned up on the prizes The winch and bumper I won is killer & the 2 $100. gift certifs ant bad ether.I didnt now my lil tin top could ramp a 951 Wish I would have camped at badlands so I could have partyed with you guys maby next year.
Congrats on the win(s).....
And you defantly have to come hang with us next year. With any luck, the Texas Boy's will be back in town as well.

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 07-09-2006, 11:19 PM   #6
mudgod

mudgod is a glorious beacon of lightmudgod is a glorious beacon of lightmudgod is a glorious beacon of lightmudgod is a glorious beacon of lightmudgod is a glorious beacon of light
Yes we would like more pics please! beer

Quote:
But I do think wheeling in the Zuks is like riding on a donkey, its a world of fun untill someone sees you on it.

My lug nuts require more torque then your motor puts out.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:13 AM   #7
TX_ZUKI
Administrator

TX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond repute
THANK YOU!
We had a awesome time! We talked about it for hours in the truck & discussed going back again next year.
Brent we need to wheel together some more next year! Like I told you at the Melt you are always welcome here for a wheeling trip. That invitation is for everyone.

Mr. Bogger great meeting you, next time we need to drink some beer together.

Smitty, that Bus rocked! Bedford Boys lived up to their name.

I am still excited about the trip I can't sleep.

87' Suzuki Samurai, 1.6 16V EFI-14 Bolt rear Locked, D44 Front Detroit Locker, 5.13 gears,Full Ext./Inter. Cage, 8:1 Transfer Gears, 39.5 Iroks on Trail Ready Beadlocks, Hydro Steering, Big Horn Air Shocks & linked!

Old 07-10-2006, 08:48 AM   #8
Sally

Sally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to all
where are the nws pics from the melt
i Kept hearing about
Old 07-10-2006, 09:47 AM   #9
TX_ZUKI
Administrator

TX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
where are the nws pics from the melt
i Kept hearing about
teach fleenor how to email pics and I will post them.

87' Suzuki Samurai, 1.6 16V EFI-14 Bolt rear Locked, D44 Front Detroit Locker, 5.13 gears,Full Ext./Inter. Cage, 8:1 Transfer Gears, 39.5 Iroks on Trail Ready Beadlocks, Hydro Steering, Big Horn Air Shocks & linked!

Old 07-10-2006, 09:52 AM   #10
Mudd-Dawg

Mudd-Dawg will become famous soon enoughMudd-Dawg will become famous soon enough
where are all the pics already?
Old 07-10-2006, 09:54 AM   #11
TX_ZUKI
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudd-Dawg
where are all the pics already?
Here are the ones from Izook, I will do mine after I finish unloading the rig & cleaning it up.

*EDIT* sorry those were from 2005.

Last edited by TX_ZUKI; 07-10-2006 at 10:05 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:56 AM   #12
Mudd-Dawg

Mudd-Dawg will become famous soon enoughMudd-Dawg will become famous soon enough
sweet......looks like y'all had a blast.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:39 AM   #13
Rock4xFab
Master Fabricator Vendor

Rock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond repute
Dam good melt this year... It was great to Meet Benji, JJ, and Bobby. Great bunch of guys to wheel with. My daughter says hello and thanks for the night run and asprin.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:47 AM   #14
TX_ZUKI
Administrator

Lol!

Bobby pissed on himself when OKIE ZUK did that!

That is great you got a pic and to think Bobby thought it was me driving into the john.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:48 AM   #15
TX_ZUKI
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock4xFab
Dam good melt this year... It was great to Meet Benji, JJ, and Bobby. Great bunch of guys to wheel with. My daughter says hello and thanks for the night run and asprin.
Thanks! It was really cool meeting you and your daughter. We will be there next year!
You got a sweet ride there Scott.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:49 AM   #16
Hardline

Hardline has a reputation beyond reputeHardline has a reputation beyond reputeHardline has a reputation beyond reputeHardline has a reputation beyond reputeHardline has a reputation beyond reputeHardline has a reputation beyond reputeHardline has a reputation beyond reputeHardline has a reputation beyond reputeHardline has a reputation beyond reputeHardline has a reputation beyond reputeHardline has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Had a great time. Anytime the seat is open yall are more than welcome to ride. Great to meet everyone. JJ

Old 07-10-2006, 11:41 AM   #17
95geo

95geo is just really nice95geo is just really nice95geo is just really nice95geo is just really nice95geo is just really nice
it was good meeting everyone, i look forward to wheeling with you guys again
Old 07-10-2006, 12:02 PM   #18
epike7915

epike7915 is a splendid one to beholdepike7915 is a splendid one to beholdepike7915 is a splendid one to beholdepike7915 is a splendid one to beholdepike7915 is a splendid one to beholdepike7915 is a splendid one to beholdepike7915 is a splendid one to beholdepike7915 is a splendid one to behold
It was nice meeting you Benji, and thanks again for the stickers!! Team Kamikaze thanks you!

And Thanks to you again Bryce for the tug back to camp!

Eric
Old 07-10-2006, 12:06 PM   #19
zero

zero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up the one thing that made the biggest impression to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95geo
it was good meeting everyone, i look forward to wheeling with you guys again
The capabilities of the trackers have relieved my fear of the fading numbers of Samurai. I now have no fear of having nothing to wheel. The next generation was well represented.

Next year will be even better.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:16 PM   #20
MUDSLUT

MUDSLUT has a reputation beyond reputeMUDSLUT has a reputation beyond reputeMUDSLUT has a reputation beyond reputeMUDSLUT has a reputation beyond reputeMUDSLUT has a reputation beyond reputeMUDSLUT has a reputation beyond reputeMUDSLUT has a reputation beyond reputeMUDSLUT has a reputation beyond reputeMUDSLUT has a reputation beyond reputeMUDSLUT has a reputation beyond reputeMUDSLUT has a reputation beyond repute
We all had a blast too By the way TX ZUK where are my wheel spacers just razzing you Later Jeffd
Old 07-10-2006, 12:24 PM   #21
Sally

Sally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to allSally is a name known to all
I'll sell you my avatar for 5 bucks mudslut
Old 07-10-2006, 12:58 PM   #22
Rock4xFab
Master Fabricator Vendor

Rock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDSLUT
We all had a blast too By the way TX ZUK where are my wheel spacers just razzing you Later Jeffd
I think they are in his rig right next too the Breeze bikini top... LOL Jeff, I have to tell you man you made us all laugh our ass's off. Everytime I here a train in the distance I know you will be bending over a trailer someplace... Next months raffle should be a cushion with a hole in it so you can rest your Corn _ o _ e LOL

Words to remember from the weekend

Cornholed
Spacers
Vasalene farts
quick flash
1 bazillion candle power
I'll get that F _ _ _ _ _
its awn now
the wind through my hair
Its not me its the Alcohol
I am not normaly like this but what the Hell
Did you get that shit fixed i want to blind his Ass
Dam My ribs hurt
NHRA aint got nothin on me
Old 07-10-2006, 01:06 PM   #23
zero

zero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Don't Forget....

Quote:

Words to remember from the weekend
"Oh, you've played that game?"

Jeff is da "funny" man. I have never been around a funnier trailer or camp fire comedian.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:12 PM   #24
95geo

95geo is just really nice95geo is just really nice95geo is just really nice95geo is just really nice95geo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by epike7915

Eric
no problem....
Old 07-10-2006, 04:03 PM   #25
TX_ZUKI
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by epike7915
It was nice meeting you Benji, and thanks again for the stickers!! Team Kamikaze thanks you!

Eric
Any time, glad you guys are on here. I have a few pics of your rig & will post them all soon. Can't wait to see you guys next year!

Closed Thread