Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Anything and Everything
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Anything and Everything The A&E forum (Anything & Everything) is specifically intended to talk about whatever is on your mind. You can talk about current events, personal relationships, news, or most anything else. No Religion, No Race, or Political threads.

Old 03-15-2018, 10:17 AM   #1
catzuk
Mmmm Beer!

catzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond repute
i'm Here (on ZK) if ya need me

Well, I am officially done with sso2.0 on fb and most samurai fb groups as well. They are all turning into too much of a worthless shit show these days with way too many trolls and idiots. I'll stay on Colorado Zuks on fb, as that's local guys to me, but it seems someone there is letting all kinds of out of state folks in and the trolling is slowly ramping up.

No this isn't a pity party, just letting folks that have asked me serious questions that I am still here on ZK, and will continue to be until its gone.

I really do miss my "evil" black and red theme on here however.

David

B.A.A.A Member #14
87 zuk based buggy, 103"wb 37" Black label Comp Krawlers, waggy 44's w/5.38's detroits, 1.6 16V.
87 zuk 31" Cooper STT Pro's, SPOA,1.6 8V Hybrid motor,4.16 t-case, Fr/Rr Lockrights.

catzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 11:44 AM   #2
Diesel_Zuk

Diesel_Zuk has a reputation beyond reputeDiesel_Zuk has a reputation beyond reputeDiesel_Zuk has a reputation beyond reputeDiesel_Zuk has a reputation beyond reputeDiesel_Zuk has a reputation beyond reputeDiesel_Zuk has a reputation beyond reputeDiesel_Zuk has a reputation beyond reputeDiesel_Zuk has a reputation beyond reputeDiesel_Zuk has a reputation beyond reputeDiesel_Zuk has a reputation beyond reputeDiesel_Zuk has a reputation beyond repute
2.0 was good until recently. And Jesse Jesse is a total prick. I hardly ever post anything on there anymore, because it's full of people that don't know a damn thing, yet will give you their advice on what to do, and then when they realize they're wrong, they get all butt hurt. I wish these forums were still popping like they were years ago.
Bunch of other random samurais- sold
Diesel_Zuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:18 AM   #3
catzuk
Mmmm Beer!

catzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond reputecatzuk has a reputation beyond repute
And its not even just 2.0, several other fb groups I liked reading have turned into uneducated shit shows too. Its like people just look to argue and spout off shit on those groups now. In the zuk ones, the amount of misinformation getting out is just horrible. And try to be nice and correct those folks and its instant I'm wrong and an asshole. not to mention the same question every single day. Do these folks not actually keep up with the threads?

Yea, 25+ years in the zuk world and I"M the wrong one.

Well, the ZK was always more of a home for me. Folks here were the best for a very long time. Just wish they'd come back.

Plus there is a search button here.

B.A.A.A Member #14
87 zuk based buggy, 103"wb 37" Black label Comp Krawlers, waggy 44's w/5.38's detroits, 1.6 16V.
87 zuk 31" Cooper STT Pro's, SPOA,1.6 8V Hybrid motor,4.16 t-case, Fr/Rr Lockrights.

catzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 05:28 PM   #4
Nagtrainer

Nagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond repute
I have to agree... Absolute joke. A lot of misleading uneducated fucktards on FB. The last one I read was guy who appears to have built his Zuk engine from a magazine article and now is an expert on what work and what doesn't

1986 SCORE Class 3 Samurai with DOHC 1.3L Crower Cam & Rods, Fabbed Block girdle, ghetto block guard, GSXR600 ITB's Custom one off header. The Hybrid of Hybrid rear axles with ford 9" Spool and 28 spline axles, Nissan 240SX brakes, Hybrid front axle (in the process of fabbing) Snatch, Panty Liner, Twin Stick, Stage 3 clutch, MicroSquirt, FLIR, Lowrance Navigation, Yaesu 2 way, Parker Air, Sigtronic intercom.
Nagtrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:58 PM   #5
jplasse

jplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond repute
Good to see a few of the veterans still lingering around here. You all were huge help when I first got my samurai in 2011 and have learned a lot from the forums. Seemed to have the most consistent, reliable information.

Its clear the traffic isn't nearly as large as it used to be but still enjoy checking in daily for posts.
87 Zuk, P&P 1.3, .040 9.5 piston, 40mm CV Carb, w/Thorley Header, YJ SPOA Homemade Fr ML's/Rear Shackles, Diff Guards, DT 8000 Shocks, Tracker PS w/ Cooler, Calmini High Steer, 6.5:1 Tcase, Rock4xFab Twin Sticks, RRO Mega Mount, 2" BL, 32" STT's on 15x10 OMF Beadlocks, TT Belly Skid, Homemade Sliders, Homemade Front/Rear Bumpers, 6k Winch, Onboard Air Viair 450C, GM 100 Alternator, LED Rocklights, Thumb Throttle

jplasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:27 PM   #6
Nagtrainer

Nagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond reputeNagtrainer has a reputation beyond repute
Thread Hi-Jack

CatZuk, are you the guy that had a LWB Black and yellow zuk a while back?

1986 SCORE Class 3 Samurai with DOHC 1.3L Crower Cam & Rods, Fabbed Block girdle, ghetto block guard, GSXR600 ITB's Custom one off header. The Hybrid of Hybrid rear axles with ford 9" Spool and 28 spline axles, Nissan 240SX brakes, Hybrid front axle (in the process of fabbing) Snatch, Panty Liner, Twin Stick, Stage 3 clutch, MicroSquirt, FLIR, Lowrance Navigation, Yaesu 2 way, Parker Air, Sigtronic intercom.
Nagtrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 11:47 PM   #7
Rastus
OleCoot

Rastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by catzuk View Post
I really do miss my "evil" black and red theme on here however.

David
Bottom left of the page. Drop down box....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg evil-style.jpg (21.6 KB, 21 views)
Rastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 09:04 PM   #8
jplasse

jplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond repute
87 Zuk, P&P 1.3, .040 9.5 piston, 40mm CV Carb, w/Thorley Header, YJ SPOA Homemade Fr ML's/Rear Shackles, Diff Guards, DT 8000 Shocks, Tracker PS w/ Cooler, Calmini High Steer, 6.5:1 Tcase, Rock4xFab Twin Sticks, RRO Mega Mount, 2" BL, 32" STT's on 15x10 OMF Beadlocks, TT Belly Skid, Homemade Sliders, Homemade Front/Rear Bumpers, 6k Winch, Onboard Air Viair 450C, GM 100 Alternator, LED Rocklights, Thumb Throttle

jplasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 11:36 AM   #9
john539

john539 has a reputation beyond reputejohn539 has a reputation beyond reputejohn539 has a reputation beyond reputejohn539 has a reputation beyond reputejohn539 has a reputation beyond reputejohn539 has a reputation beyond reputejohn539 has a reputation beyond reputejohn539 has a reputation beyond reputejohn539 has a reputation beyond reputejohn539 has a reputation beyond reputejohn539 has a reputation beyond repute
zukikrawlers is a great place to be .

john539 is offline   Reply With Quote