Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Zuki Gatherings and Events > ZookiMelt 2014
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

ZookiMelt 2014 The off-road gathering featuring mild-to-wild trail runs, rally, rock-crawl, RTI, raffle, trophies, food, & friends.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #1
ack

ack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond repute
Zookimelt 2013 preview show links!

How sad.

You missed the live feed of the ZookiMelt Preview show...

Don't worry - you can listen to a recording of both shows at:

http://www.acksfaq.com/podcasts/Zook...eviewshow1.mp3 (show number 1)

http://www.acksfaq.com/podcasts/Zook...eviewshow2.mp3 (show number 2)

Remember - Evil and I will be podcasting live every morning at ZookiMelt 2013 from 7-9am Eastern time!

Listen to the real-time feed at:

http://radio.remoteradio.us:10080

plug the above string into your favorite media player (Quicktime, Real Player, VLC Player, WinAmp or Windows Media Player) to listen.

See you at the 2013 ZookiMelt!

'88 Samurai Offroader
'88.5 Samurai Tintop
'16 Ford Flex Limited AWD "Uber-mobile"
http://www.acksfaq.com

Last edited by ack; 06-27-2013 at 04:50 AM. Reason: simplicity!
ack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #2
purevil71

purevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond repute

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
purevil71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #3
zorproducts
God blessed America

zorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond repute
To frigging awesome. One of these days I will go to the Melt. Great job Jim and Brent. The enthusiasm has returned to the Melt because of the way you two are on fire.
Brass shift sheets T-BRA & THONG, MY-SIDE1 & 2 CV kits, SNATCH "the best t-case cradle". TRAIL-GEAR Authorized Dealer. ZOR Bumpers! See that little set of scales over to the lower left? Give me reputation IF I HAVE helped you and I will be happy!
http://zuksoffroad.com

Stay outta my tree! And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood!
zorproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #4
crazyatvn

crazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond repute
cool stuff
crazyatvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:57 AM   #5
jethrobodean

jethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond reputejethrobodean has a reputation beyond repute
Ack without a Sammi

I'm sure the Mrs. will step aside for a little while for the man, the legend; Ack if you want a ride through some rough trails. Heck, I might even be coercible to toss you the keys.

Absolute kuddos to everyone involved. As My said elsewhere, the excitement surrounding this years melt is awesome. Can't wait to see everyone & get dirty.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #6
ack

ack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrobodean View Post
Ack without a Sammi

I'm sure the Mrs. will step aside for a little while for the man, the legend; Ack if you want a ride through some rough trails. Heck, I might even be coercible to toss you the keys.

Absolute kuddos to everyone involved. As My said elsewhere, the excitement surrounding this years melt is awesome. Can't wait to see everyone & get dirty.
Thank you for the offer!

'88 Samurai Offroader
'88.5 Samurai Tintop

Old 06-20-2013, 12:53 PM   #7
purevil71

purevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks MY, it's going to be exciting for sure...I'm already working on my Robin Williams like "GOOD MORNING ZOOKIMELT" impression......

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 06-20-2013, 07:25 PM   #8
Walker

Walker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond reputeWalker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorproducts View Post
To frigging awesome. One of these days I will go to the Melt. Great job Jim and Brent. The enthusiasm has returned to the Melt because of the way you two are on fire.
What he said w/the exception I ll be there! I just have to put this into perspective. My son is 8 now & attended his 1st 3 yrs ago which means he was only 5 & remembers every minute of it to the extent of not hearing the end of missing last year. I ll not miss another 1 & wish I could be of been more help. Just wanted to say thank you & please keep up the good work we are very excited. I m bringing a different Samurai this & year & may need to be pulled out backwards. Don't worry I wouldn't steal your thunder
Old 06-20-2013, 11:02 PM   #9
purevil71

I didn't get pulled around at all last year..it was kind of nice actually...

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 06-20-2013, 11:51 PM   #10
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

stop by and get me, I'll drive

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 01:51 AM   #11
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
man the show sounded good guys !

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:18 AM   #12
ack

Thank you!

'88 Samurai Offroader
'88.5 Samurai Tintop

Old 06-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
zuki-rookie

zuki-rookie is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like it's going to be a fun time. Can't wait...
zuki-rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #14
purevil71

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadstoybox View Post
man the show sounded good guys !

Thanks...my kids were laughing at me the whole time! Little brats...

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 06-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #15
ack

Another preview show Wednesday evening!

Broadcasting live at 7PM EDT!

To listen, plug this link into your media player:

I will start the stream 10 minutes early and play some tunes so you can be "locked on" to the broadcast at the top of the hour.

Event updates and possibly a live phone interview or two...

To interact with the live broadcast, be sure to log into the zukikrawler flashchat room! I'll be monitoring your comments and questions during the show!

'88 Samurai Offroader
'88.5 Samurai Tintop

Old 06-25-2013, 12:42 AM   #16
67fastback

67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute67fastback has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ack View Post
Broadcasting live at 7PM EDT!

To listen, plug this link into your media player:

I will start the stream 10 minutes early and play some tunes so you can be "locked on" to the broadcast at the top of the hour.

Event updates and possibly a live phone interview or two...

To interact with the live broadcast, be sure to log into the zukikrawler flashchat room! I'll be monitoring your comments and questions during the show!
dang missed it again...
good job... nice way to add the sponsors in there at the end...

-------------
84 Honda cr60r - for sale
87 Honda 200sx - for sale
67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
87 sami - "SPLAT"
87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

67fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:00 AM   #17
ack

don't ignore this.......

You haven't missed anything yet.

The next ZookiMelt preview show is THIS WEDNESDAY!

06-26-13

8PM EDT (NOT 7PM!)

Be there!

'88 Samurai Offroader
'88.5 Samurai Tintop

Last edited by ack; 06-26-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:31 PM   #18
ack

June 26 Preview Show update- MY!

I am happy to announce that Myron from Zuks Offroad will appear on the 2013 ZookiMelt preview show Part Deux this Wednesday the 26th at 7PM EDT

Be listening on your favorite media player at

...and grab a seat in the Zukikrawlers chatroom, while you are at it!

'88 Samurai Offroader
'88.5 Samurai Tintop

Old 06-25-2013, 10:24 PM   #19
purevil71

Did I miss it???

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 06-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #20
ack

AAAARRRRGH!

8pm EDT!

sorry

'88 Samurai Offroader
'88.5 Samurai Tintop

Old 06-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #21
purevil71

Some crazy guy keeps calling me on Wednesday nights and recording our conversations...I really need to change my number!!!

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 06-27-2013, 06:26 AM   #22
zorproducts
God blessed America

zorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond repute
Totally my fault. Left all my stuff at shop and by the time I got home, back to shop etc I missed the call. Just going to have to ship more stuff to the melt to make up for it. A 14 bolt snatch and a pair of yota axle crabs are heading out by Friday as my way of saying sorry.

MY
Brass shift sheets T-BRA & THONG, MY-SIDE1 & 2 CV kits, SNATCH "the best t-case cradle". TRAIL-GEAR Authorized Dealer. ZOR Bumpers! See that little set of scales over to the lower left? Give me reputation IF I HAVE helped you and I will be happy!
http://zuksoffroad.com

Stay outta my tree! And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood!
zorproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:00 AM   #23
crazyatvn

crazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #24
purevil71

Quote:
Totally my fault. Left all my stuff at shop and by the time I got home, back to shop etc I missed the call. Just going to have to ship more stuff to the melt to make up for it. A 14 bolt snatch and a pair of yota axle crabs are heading out by Friday as my way of saying sorry.

MY

Damn MY, you sure do know how to say I'm sorry....

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 06-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #25
crazyatvn

Its official I got the tracking number for the 14 bolt and crabs they are on their way to my house. RV getting full of stuff