Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Rest of the Globe
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Rest of the Globe This area is for anyone on the other side of the Ocean

Old 10-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
meanbgreen

meanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond repute
Japan

So I was born in WI till some time moved to OR, joined military, went to Okinawa pcsed to MS, and now right back in the pacific near Tokyo in Japan. So confusing where to claim
meanbgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
mkyhmltn

mkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond repute
I usually claim the location that I am living in at the time, change it for each PCS and deployment. Hope this helps.

mkyhmltn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:57 PM   #3
redbeard
costume time.

redbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond repute
I guess technically you could drive a current sierra and tell us how it is.

Samimog,
50 pounds of parts crammed on a 10 pound rig

wish me luck

co-owner mega camper

www.facebook.com/2tribesevents
PIE

WTSS forever
redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
meanbgreen

meanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond reputemeanbgreen has a reputation beyond repute
well, they are Jimny's here not Sierra's that is Australia, netherlands and other places. I I had to chosse I would take the 96 model, though I do like the new soft top Jimnys they have here but they are proud of they're money here. A 96 is close to 10G's. New Jimny's are like 25ish G's. That is just to much for a zuk
Old 10-29-2009, 11:42 PM   #5
Gypsy-boy

Gypsy-boy has a reputation beyond reputeGypsy-boy has a reputation beyond reputeGypsy-boy has a reputation beyond reputeGypsy-boy has a reputation beyond reputeGypsy-boy has a reputation beyond reputeGypsy-boy has a reputation beyond reputeGypsy-boy has a reputation beyond reputeGypsy-boy has a reputation beyond reputeGypsy-boy has a reputation beyond reputeGypsy-boy has a reputation beyond reputeGypsy-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbgreen View Post
well, they are Jimny's here not Sierra's that is Australia, netherlands and other places. I I had to chosse I would take the 96 model, though I do like the new soft top Jimnys they have here but they are proud of they're money here. A 96 is close to 10G's. New Jimny's are like 25ish G's. That is just to much for a zuk
Its cheaper here in India the 413 was introduced in 97 as a carburetor model, which now sells for about 4Gs. The FI was introduced in 2000 and that is available for 6G's !!!
and the rain to make trails challenging!!!

My build thread
http://www.zukikrawlers.com/showthread.php?t=35184

Did you vote for ZK today??
Gypsy-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:59 AM   #6
meanbgreen

There are some Sierra's here but even in my offroad club here ya just don't see to many. Yea if they weren't so expensive I'd buy a newer one and bring it back. But seeing how there is limited tech and part support once leaving japan; I opted for the same body style as the states and if the motor or tranny goes just switch it out with a samurai 1.3L cause I will be putting samurai axles it off my other one once I convert that one to toy axles. See if I can't put the turbo on the 1.3L though I love turbo's