Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Girls Rock
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Girls Rock This section is for all the ladies in the house. If the guys don't stay out we will make it private for you.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
itsmejoeswife

itsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond repute
Word of the day....

Redneck Word of the day...."Urinal" After the police broke down my door last night, they said, “Leroy, urinal lot a trouble.”

Mexican Word of the day..."July" You told me you were goin to the store and July to me! Julyer!

Bahahaha

Handle every situation like a dog.

If you can't eat it or play with it...
Pee on it and walk away.

itsmejoeswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #2
samnation

samnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-06-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
GRAYWOLFGRAPHICS

GRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond repute
Mexican word of the day: BISHOP
The other day me and my vieja went to the movies, she fell down and I had to pick the bishop!

Mexican word of the day: JUICY
Hey vato tell me if juicy the cops.
Unknown year, Trail only Samurai, streched a foot, 1.6 engine, My side, ZOR bumpers and tire carrier, yj's up front. coilovers and 4 linked rear, race seats and 4 point harnesses, fully caged, 6.5 in the case with twin sticks, 33/12.50r15s on toys with FULL fenders.

Old 03-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
JPR Ram

JPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYWOLFGRAPHICS View Post
Mexican word of the day: BISHOP
The other day me and my vieja went to the movies, she fell down and I had to pick the bishop!

Mexican word of the day: JUICY
Hey vato tell me if juicy the cops.
HEY NOW!!!!!! I resemble them remarks, Mano. Wey.......

1985 Samurai LWB (Canadian Model): 1.6L 16v EFI, 6.5 Transfer case, Toyota's with 5.29's, ARB's, Longfield Dirty 30's, Front YJ's with stretched front, Swing Arm (1-Link) Rear with 14" Coils, 37" Krawler's mounted on Raceline Bead-lock Wheels.
JPR Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
hillbilly
Pimpster

hillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond repute
Chino-As used in a sentence. Chino like it when I wanna do it like that!
Member of save from the Foundation
FOREVER WTSS!
hillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:07 PM   #6
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
Redneck Word of the day : MAYONNAISE ,

mayonnaise alot of cops out there Bubba , I told you not to shot that dear on the courthouse square !

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #7
super sami

super sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond repute
reeboks When my mama found out how much those tennis shoes cost she told me to reeboks them and take them back to the store
super sami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #8
phloop
Bacon is the answer

phloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like I need to go get the red neck dictionary out of the library, err off the back of the toilet.

Union hall 3B

Living life a half bubble off.

pie

0-1

I'm singing dammit!
phloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:02 AM   #9
itsmejoeswife

itsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond repute
March 7th

The "Redneck word of the Day" is Texas. "I hate it when my girlfriend Texas me when I am in bed with my wife."

Today's Mexican Word Of The Day Is SWIFFER: "My sister is always going to the club but nobody ever dances SWIFFER"

Pee on it and walk away.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
Stafford01's Wifey
The House Flirt to You

Stafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, thanks guys, y'all put a smile on my face!

RIP Maddhatter
RIP Eddie "ZERO"
VegasBruce
Stafford01's Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:53 PM   #11
hillbilly
Pimpster

hillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmejoeswife View Post
March 7th

The "Redneck word of the Day" is Texas. "I hate it when my girlfriend Texas me when I am in bed with my wife."

Today's Mexican Word Of The Day Is SWIFFER: "My sister is always going to the club but nobody ever dances SWIFFER"

Damn! Your good at this.
FOREVER WTSS!
Old 03-08-2010, 12:39 AM   #12
WestCoastZuk

WestCoastZuk has a reputation beyond reputeWestCoastZuk has a reputation beyond reputeWestCoastZuk has a reputation beyond reputeWestCoastZuk has a reputation beyond reputeWestCoastZuk has a reputation beyond reputeWestCoastZuk has a reputation beyond reputeWestCoastZuk has a reputation beyond reputeWestCoastZuk has a reputation beyond reputeWestCoastZuk has a reputation beyond reputeWestCoastZuk has a reputation beyond reputeWestCoastZuk has a reputation beyond repute
Mexican Words of the Day:

* Injure
We were playing Poker and floco beat me and
he say "Injure face" Cavron!

* "Cheese"
Maria likes me but cheese fat.

* "Highway"
I turned in bed last night and saw my wife with
no makeup on and said highway you scared me.

* "Stairway"
My Ruca wears tight jeans and I tell my homeboy
"don't Stairway"!

* "Chair"
I was about to eat a bag of candy, then my mom
yells, "Mira Cabron you better Chair that candy".

* "Harassment"
Oye Vato my lady caught me in bed with another Ruca,
pero sabes que, Harr ass ment nothing to me.

* "Water"
My vieja always gets mad and I don't even know
Water problem is.

* "Shoulder"
My tia wanted 2 become a citizen but she
didn't know how to read so I shoulder.*

" TEXAS "
My ruca always Texas me when I'm not home
wondering where I'm at!*

"Herpes"
Me and my ruca ordered pizza. I got mine piece
and she got herpes. *

"July"
Ju told me ju were going to that store and
July to me! Julyer!*

"Rectum"
I had 2 cars pero my wife rectum!*

"Juarez"
"One day my abuelita slapped me and I said
juarez your problem?"*

"CHICKEN"
I was going to go to the store with my wife pero. chicken go
herself.

"Jeeps"
WestCoastZuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:14 AM   #13
hillbilly
Pimpster

Stop my sides hurt!
June to funny !
FOREVER WTSS!
Old 03-08-2010, 08:42 AM   #14
itsmejoeswife

Redneck word of the day....."Initiate"

My Wife ate all the turkey "Initiate" all the pie

Mexican Word of the Day is LYSOL:

"El Pinnochio has a long nose because that vato LYSOL the time."

Pee on it and walk away.

Old 03-08-2010, 08:54 AM   #15
itsmejoeswife

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadstoybox View Post
Redneck Word of the day : MAYONNAISE ,

mayonnaise alot of cops out there Bubba , I told you not to shot that dear on the courthouse square !
One more you can use with MAYONNAISE:
"Mayonaise some big tires on that Zuk!"

Pee on it and walk away.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:28 AM   #16
Madsammer

Madsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond reputeMadsammer has a reputation beyond repute
Mexican word of day- Rectum

I got 2 cars but not anymore because my wife rectum.

WWW.KEYSTONEHYDROGRAFIX.COM

"There's two things in life you cant take back... Words and Bullets. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."
Madsammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #17
JPR Ram

JPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond reputeJPR Ram has a reputation beyond repute
Mexican words of the day:

CASHEW: "uh-oh! vato its the police! you better run fast or theyll CASHEW!"

LIGATURES: "You think my yards trashy? Just LIGATURES!"

FASCINATE: "Perez bought a shirt with twenty buttons...his stomach was so huge, that he could only FASCINATE of em"

INFAMY: "I twisted my ankle last night at the game...vato the water boy had to go INFAMY!"

OBAMA: "OBAMA self by Celine Dion goes 'OBAMA self, don't wanna be, OBAMA self, anymore.""...............I've been told...

HERPES: "My sister wasn't here to get er pizza...so I gave HERPES to the dog"

QUENCHER: "Dontcha hate QUENCHER dog pees all over the floor...and you have to clean it up!"

SCISSOR: "My girlfriend SCISSOR dad doesn't hate me. I know she's lyin!"

JOURNEY: "Remember that time when JOURNEY ht my face, vato that hurt!"

DELICASY: "I had to drive my cousin to the DELICASY works there."

SPIRIT: "A chupacabra was in my yard today. My cousin victor told me to hurry up and SPIRIT."

RECTUM: "I used to have to cars vato, then I was and let my wife drive them, she rectum."

GLADIATOR: "My Rottweiler ate my ruca's Chihuahua today. She was annoyting, I'm GLADIATOR!"

EASTERN: "We'll go in this order, first it's my turn, then it's your turn, then it's EASTERN."

BODYWASH: I can't go to the cantina tonight cuz no bodywash my kids.

JUICY: "Hey vato tell me if juicy the cops."
1985 Samurai LWB (Canadian Model): 1.6L 16v EFI, 6.5 Transfer case, Toyota's with 5.29's, ARB's, Longfield Dirty 30's, Front YJ's with stretched front, Swing Arm (1-Link) Rear with 14" Coils, 37" Krawler's mounted on Raceline Bead-lock Wheels.
JPR Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:36 AM   #18
lv2fsh

lv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond repute
The word of the Day is.........Legs

Spread the word!

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway"....John Wayne

87 tin top 1.3,Calmini SR, OME springs, Thorley Header, Calmini 2" exhaust, 4:16 T-Case. Fabbed bumper and safari rack, 8000lb winch, ZOR BiGuns, 235/75/15 on black rims,Slutty pink Snatch

lv2fsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:04 AM   #19
Fergiedurgish

Fergiedurgish has a reputation beyond reputeFergiedurgish has a reputation beyond reputeFergiedurgish has a reputation beyond reputeFergiedurgish has a reputation beyond reputeFergiedurgish has a reputation beyond reputeFergiedurgish has a reputation beyond reputeFergiedurgish has a reputation beyond reputeFergiedurgish has a reputation beyond reputeFergiedurgish has a reputation beyond reputeFergiedurgish has a reputation beyond reputeFergiedurgish has a reputation beyond repute
Like in "Come on honey, legs go home . . . I'm tired!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:44 PM   #20
rockwife

rockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond repute
Redneck Word Of The Day-OBAMA: I just wiped my butt OBAMA self
rockwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #21
FordCustom

FordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond repute
Some funny stuff rider..

FordCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #22
jackson
im back!

jackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond repute
handsome

the wife didnt feel like it but she did use her handsome.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001

http://zuksoffroad.com
jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #23
rockwife

rockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond reputerockwife has a reputation beyond repute
1. ARBITRATOR: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonalds.

2. AVOIDABLE: What a bullfighter tried to do.

3. BERNADETTE: The act of torching a mortgage.

4. BURGLARIZE: What a crook sees with.

5. CONTROL: A short, ugly inmate.

6. COUNTERFEITERS: Workers who put together kitchen cabinets.

7. ECLIPSE: What an English barber does for a living.

8. EYEDROPPER: A clumsy ophthalmologist.

9. HEROES: What a guy in a boat does.

10. LEFTBANK: What the robber did when his bag was full of money.

11. MISTY: How golfers create divots.

12. PARADOX: Two physicians.

13. PARASITES: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower.

14. PHARMACIST: A helper on the farm.

15. POLARIZE: What penguins see with.

16. PRIMATE: Removing your spouse from in front of the TV.

17. RELIEF: What trees do in the Spring.

18. RUBBERNECK: What you do to relax your wife.

19. SELFISH: What the owner of a seafood store does.

20. SUDAFED: Brought litigation against a government official.
rockwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #24
phloop
Bacon is the answer

phloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond repute

Union hall 3B

Living life a half bubble off.

pie

0-1

I'm singing dammit!
phloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #25
Hank
Viva BART!

Hank has a reputation beyond reputeHank has a reputation beyond reputeHank has a reputation beyond reputeHank has a reputation beyond reputeHank has a reputation beyond reputeHank has a reputation beyond reputeHank has a reputation beyond reputeHank has a reputation beyond reputeHank has a reputation beyond reputeHank has a reputation beyond reputeHank has a reputation beyond repute
the end

Secessionist
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote