Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Girls Rock
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Girls Rock This section is for all the ladies in the house. If the guys don't stay out we will make it private for you.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:50 AM   #1
PLSargent
The New Birthday Wisher

PLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone want to join me

So I have been trying to eat better, ya know lay off the sweets and nachos (mmmmm nachos) so I thought I would start a thread to help support anyone who either wants to lose weight or just change the way they eat for what ever reason.
Me I need to lose a few ok more like 30 lbs, and changing the way that I eat is where I'm starting. My next step is that I finally made a Dr. apt to get my knees and hips looked at to figure out what the heck is going on with them so I can start running again.
When Pat and I got together I was a size 5 and loved to show it off (with some booze I showed it off to everyone , only the upper half) um hm never mind that part, but anyways I would love to at least get back down to the single digits in the pants department. Though it would be hard to tell if I really was since I have one pair that fits and it's a 14 and another pair that fit and they are a 10 so who knows. So I guess I really just want to lose the muffin top . So I know I keep going on and on so I will stop now

So if anyone wants to join me in just helping support each other that would be great. I know I'm weak and those darn cup cakes just jump right in my mouth some times
PLSargent is offline   Reply With Quote