Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Girls Rock
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Girls Rock This section is for all the ladies in the house. If the guys don't stay out we will make it private for you.

Old 09-27-2009, 12:14 AM   #1
PLSargent
The New Birthday Wisher

PLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond repute
Help me out here ladies

So I have two wonderful kids my son will be three at the end of next month and my daughter will be two in March. We live with my parents and will til they die or move to a home. The thing is lately I have really been wanting another baby. My husband and I have talked about this a lot after our daughter was born and both don't know if we want more or not. But lately that is all I can think about, is having another baby. I think I really only want one more. I feel very blessed for the family that I do have, my daughter is the first girl in 63 years on my husbands side of the family. I will be 26 tomorrow and my husband is 27. We both said that he will get the big V when he is thirty. So I'm torn. I just don't know what to do. I huge part of me wants another baby and another part of me wants to run head first into a wall just for thinking about another kid. Please let me know what you think or if you have been in a situation like this and what did you do.
PLSargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:52 AM   #2
maddhatter

Location: Cincinnati , OH (home of the sexiest sheep in the USA!)
maddhatter has a reputation beyond reputemaddhatter has a reputation beyond reputemaddhatter has a reputation beyond reputemaddhatter has a reputation beyond reputemaddhatter has a reputation beyond reputemaddhatter has a reputation beyond reputemaddhatter has a reputation beyond reputemaddhatter has a reputation beyond reputemaddhatter has a reputation beyond reputemaddhatter has a reputation beyond reputemaddhatter has a reputation beyond repute
Seems to me only you and your other can make up your minds on this one but sitting down and making a list of the pros and cons is always a good place to start for me.

Good luck.

pie
maddhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
Stafford01's Wifey
The House Flirt to You

Stafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Hatter! It took Staff and I 4 years to even think about having another and here we are. Kids are a wonderful blessing and I believe only you and your loved one can make that decision. I am sure you are both WONDERFUL parents and your children are loved.... only you both can make that call! Good Luck and Best Wishes! Keep us updated!

RIP Maddhatter
RIP Eddie "ZERO"
VegasBruce
Stafford01's Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:43 PM   #4
Gearhead61

Gearhead61 has a reputation beyond reputeGearhead61 has a reputation beyond reputeGearhead61 has a reputation beyond reputeGearhead61 has a reputation beyond reputeGearhead61 has a reputation beyond reputeGearhead61 has a reputation beyond reputeGearhead61 has a reputation beyond reputeGearhead61 has a reputation beyond reputeGearhead61 has a reputation beyond reputeGearhead61 has a reputation beyond reputeGearhead61 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a long way off from having kids of my own, so bear with me here... but why do you want another one so badly? You've got two youngin's already. Seems to me a third would be a handfull with the other two being so young.

87 Sammi. SOA, 31s, and some "custom" bodywork. Big plans and a small budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madzukr View Post
i'd sell the wife if the zuk said so.
Gearhead61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #5
billsbar

billsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond repute
putting 3 thru collage is a hard thought to swallow, but it seems your situation is a little different to what I'm used to. In my family when you get married you move out, and start a home of your own then think about kids.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- President Ronald Reagan

Spell check people it's free
Proof reading your posts can even help people with the grammers skills of a pet rock.
billsbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #6
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
in this day and age 2 is enough for anyone. from my experiance of my mother in law living with us for the last 7+ years I do not envy your situation. kids only need their 2 parents to make them mind. it's tough when a grandparent gets involved and wants to correct a child and does the complete opposit of what you would do.

do yourselves and your kids a favor , get your own place before having anymore.
we have offerd to build my mother in law a guest house out back and all kinds of stuff , nothing works. she is scared of her own shadow and won't stay alone.

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

Last edited by dadstoybox; 10-07-2009 at 12:05 AM.
dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:41 PM   #7
jackson
im back!

jackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond repute
give me your zip and i will get shipping,i have one of each i can send you.

*no returns* good luck in whatever you choose,maybe make a list of pro's and con's and see what you come up with.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001

http://zuksoffroad.com
jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #8
phloop
Bacon is the answer

phloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond repute
It's funny that only us guys have posted here. With dealing with the x it seemed it was a hormonal/woman thing. She wanted another child after our boy was about two or three. Every thing was good until he was no longer a baby, when he started growing up she lost that "baby" feeling and wanted/needed that feeling back. Not sure how she feels now but I know that issue won't work with her new "relationship".

Union hall 3B

Living life a half bubble off.

pie

0-1

I'm singing dammit!
phloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #9
phloop
Bacon is the answer

phloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I missed you back there Flirt.

Union hall 3B

Living life a half bubble off.

pie

0-1

I'm singing dammit!
phloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:39 AM   #10
redbeard
costume time.

redbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond repute
i am having enough fun paying for one, could not imagine paying on three of them.
I sometimes think I want another one as well, but we have pretty much decided to do foster or just adopt.

Samimog,
50 pounds of parts crammed on a 10 pound rig

wish me luck

co-owner mega camper

www.facebook.com/2tribesevents
PIE

WTSS forever
redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #11
PLSargent
The New Birthday Wisher

PLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond reputePLSargent has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks everyone. Pat and I have been talking about this again just the other night, we have decided that we are going to pray for the next three weeks, when my bc starts over. And just wait for God to give us the answer right now. Oh and on top of everything we are thinking we are going to homeschool our kids til jr high as well
Old 01-30-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
MrsPurevil

MrsPurevil has a reputation beyond reputeMrsPurevil has a reputation beyond reputeMrsPurevil has a reputation beyond reputeMrsPurevil has a reputation beyond reputeMrsPurevil has a reputation beyond reputeMrsPurevil has a reputation beyond reputeMrsPurevil has a reputation beyond reputeMrsPurevil has a reputation beyond reputeMrsPurevil has a reputation beyond reputeMrsPurevil has a reputation beyond reputeMrsPurevil has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, so Im a little late on a reply and all but...I think that you should go with "whatever happens, happens". I had to have a hysterectomy when I was barely 23 and only had one precious baby =( I was very sad for a long time but then realized that if its meant to be, it will be and if not, then sobeit. Now, I have 3 wonderful children (1 biological and 2 step children, but I honestly consider them all equal and love them to pieces). Children are amazing and precious. Cherish the beautiful babies you have and let God handle the rest =)

Good luck and keep us posted!

"I'm the Princess"
MrsPurevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:36 AM   #13
PLSargent
The New Birthday Wisher

Thanks, that is what we are thinking as well. Even though I'm now to the point where I'm thinking two is enough. They are a hand full those two . We have both said that if we get pregnant then that is what God wants us to have.
Only I really hope God does not do it soon since I'm trying to lose the rest of the baby weight from the first two .