Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Girls Rock
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Girls Rock This section is for all the ladies in the house. If the guys don't stay out we will make it private for you.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:44 AM   #51
itsmejoeswife

itsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtzuki's_girl View Post
Well i figure my b/f has 2 zuk's and I really like his buggy...so i'll let him work on it and spend the money on it and i'll just drive it ...sounds like a good idea to me anywho haha!! Thanks for the welcome!

It's always nice to have a girl on this site. We have to keep them boys in line!

Handle every situation like a dog.

If you can't eat it or play with it...
Pee on it and walk away.

itsmejoeswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:21 PM   #52
ammajo

ammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud of
^_^ Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

-Amber

ammajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:46 PM   #53
jtzuki's_girl

jtzuki's_girl is a jewel in the roughjtzuki's_girl is a jewel in the roughjtzuki's_girl is a jewel in the roughjtzuki's_girl is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortys_Misery View Post
I likes your thinkin girly.....
Thanks!
Old 08-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #54
jtzuki's_girl

jtzuki's_girl is a jewel in the roughjtzuki's_girl is a jewel in the roughjtzuki's_girl is a jewel in the roughjtzuki's_girl is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by threewhdswoman View Post
I don't have a zuk either...but I'm starting to get into it. So hopefully one day I will have one I can call my own.
That would be a lot of fun!! My problem is that if we had one of my own that we would have to get a bigger trailer so that we could haul both..... oh well i'm sure we will do that one day!!
Old 08-27-2008, 05:53 PM   #55
jtzuki's_girl

Thanks for all the welcomes I'm sure I will enjoy myself here and I'm glad to see there are other girls out there that like the same stuff!!! woohoo!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:32 AM   #56
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmejoeswife View Post

It's always nice to have a girl on this site. We have to keep them boys in line!

yall better buy a bunch more flip flops then

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 06:56 AM   #57
WVhillbilly

WVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond reputeWVhillbilly has a reputation beyond repute
That's what I'm thinkin

Pie
RIP Hatter
RIP Zero
WVhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #58
jtzuki's_girl

Movies

Ok, over the weekend I watched the movie Baby Mama which is very funny and i recomend it to you. But what makes it even better is that there is a zuki in the movie!! Just thought I would share.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:08 AM   #59
ammajo

ammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud ofammajo has much to be proud of
Oh Wow! Really? Thats awesome. I've been wanting to see that movie, but I still havent had a chance.

-Amber

Old 09-19-2008, 12:18 AM   #60
jtzuki's_girl

Well I thought it was funny anyway... keep a look out for the zuk haha!
Old 04-26-2009, 09:33 PM   #61
Stafford01's Wifey
The House Flirt to You

Stafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond repute
Hey girls, I'm new here. Don't have my own Zuk but I love to be the passenger and camera woman!

RIP Maddhatter
RIP Eddie "ZERO"
VegasBruce
Stafford01's Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:17 PM   #62
Shortys_Misery
Just what the name says

Shortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome again.....I dont even ride...so no worries about not having a zuki.....Check out the complete girls rock section and if you have to add...JUST DO IT....

PIE

WTSS
Shortys_Misery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:25 AM   #63
itsmejoeswife

itsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond reputeitsmejoeswife has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stafford01's Wifey View Post
Hey girls, I'm new here. Don't have my own Zuk but I love to be the passenger and camera woman!
\

Welcome... Glad to have another girl member on the site!

Handle every situation like a dog.

If you can't eat it or play with it...
Pee on it and walk away.

itsmejoeswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #64
ammajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stafford01's Wifey View Post
Nice to meet you!!

Well, now I can drive, and Dad's promised me that he'll teach me to drive one of his Zuks this year at ZukiMelt. Cant wait! Now Im slowly saving up for my own.

-Amber

Old 05-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #65
ammajo

Well, I cant go to ZukiMelt this year. Which definitely sucks, but Im gonna just start bugging dad to teach me this summer when Im not doing everything else. Haha! Wish me luck in not breaking dad's Zuk!

-Amber

Old 05-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #66
Stafford01's Wifey
The House Flirt to You

Stafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammajo View Post
Nice to meet you!!

Well, now I can drive, and Dad's promised me that he'll teach me to drive one of his Zuks this year at ZukiMelt. Cant wait! Now Im slowly saving up for my own.
That's awesome, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!!

RIP Maddhatter
RIP Eddie "ZERO"
VegasBruce
Old 05-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #67
Stafford01's Wifey
The House Flirt to You

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammajo View Post
Well, I cant go to ZukiMelt this year. Which definitely sucks, but Im gonna just start bugging dad to teach me this summer when Im not doing everything else. Haha! Wish me luck in not breaking dad's Zuk!
That's a bummer, sorry to hear that. I am sure you will get enough driving in this summer! Good luck

RIP Maddhatter
RIP Eddie "ZERO"
VegasBruce