Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Girls Rock
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Girls Rock This section is for all the ladies in the house. If the guys don't stay out we will make it private for you.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:25 AM   #26
jrnm

jrnm has a reputation beyond reputejrnm has a reputation beyond reputejrnm has a reputation beyond reputejrnm has a reputation beyond reputejrnm has a reputation beyond reputejrnm has a reputation beyond reputejrnm has a reputation beyond reputejrnm has a reputation beyond reputejrnm has a reputation beyond reputejrnm has a reputation beyond reputejrnm has a reputation beyond repute
start eating and living as though you are diabetic. Go to the American Diabetes Association website, download a 1200 calorie a day diet and you will loose weight even without exercise.

I finally got a doctor to diagnose me diabetic, they have been telling me I was prediabetic and I have been trying to control it with diet and exercise, bull pucky, I got a lab tech to pull up my labs from 5 years back and I have been diabetic for 4 of those 5 years. I am now on insulin once a day and trying to follow a 2,000 calorie 100 carb diet and I feel better than I have in years. I have been fooling myself thinking I was eating healthy. I lost 10 lbs the first week and am holding that level.

Warning though the ADA allows too many carbs, a 2000 calorie diet calls for 265 carbs, way too many. I shoot for 100 which is pretty tough to do.

My youngest daughter is 23 and has lost 40 lbs through eating low carb and no fast food, she works out for an hour 3 times a week.

There is no magic pill or shot you can take unless you are diabetic. If you are not yet, you will be soon. Quit playing games with your health and get serious about being healthy before it is too late.

When I had my labs done this fall, I had read up on diabetes and knew I was, when the doc told me to keep on the diet and exercise more, I could not believe what I was hearing the next day, I went to a new doctor with my labs in my hand and he ordered the A1C and a glucose tolerance test. I am allergic to the common oral meds and went to long acting insulin and am controlled with a very small amount once daily.

GET SERIOUS AND SAVE YOURSELF.......

Proud builder of the one and only SUZUKI NADA JEEP.

"Stercus accidit"
jrnm is offline   Reply With Quote