Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Anything and Everything
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Anything and Everything The A&E forum (Anything & Everything) is specifically intended to talk about whatever is on your mind. You can talk about current events, personal relationships, news, or most anything else. No Religion, No Race, or Political threads.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
samnation

samnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond repute
For those over 30

If you are 30, or older, you might think this is hilarious!
When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears with their tedious diatribes about how hard things were. When they were growing up; what with walking twenty-five miles to school every morning.... Uphill... Barefoot... BOTH ways… yadda, yadda, yadda

And I remember promising myself that when I grew up, there was no way in hell I was going to lay a bunch of crap like that on my kids about how hard I had it and how easy they've got it!
But now that I'm over the ripe old age of thirty, I can't help but look around and notice the youth of today. You've got it so easy! I mean, compared to my childhood, you live in a damn Utopia!
And I hate to say it, but you kids today, you don't know how good you've got it!

I mean, when I was a kid we didn't have the Internet. If we wanted to know something, we had to go to the damn library and look it up ourselves, in the card catalog!!

There was no email!! We had to actually write somebody a letter - with a pen! Then you had to walk all the way across the street and put it in the mailbox, and it would take like a week to get there! Stamps were 10 cents!

Child Protective Services didn't care if our parents beat us. As a matter of fact, the parents of all my friends also had permission to kick our ass! Nowhere was safe!

There were no MP3's or Napsters or iTunes! If you wanted to steal music, you had to hitchhike to the record store and shoplift it yourself!

Or you had to wait around all day to tape it off the radio, and the DJ would usually talk over the beginning and @#*% it all up! There were no CD players! We had tape decks in our car.. We'd play our favorite tape and "eject" it when finished, and then the tape would come undone rendering it useless. Cause, hey, that's how we rolled, Baby! Dig?

We didn't have fancy crap like Call Waiting! If you were on the phone and somebody else called, they got a busy signal, that's it!

There weren't any freakin' cell phones either. If you left the house, you just didn't make a damn call or receive one. You actually had to be out of touch with your "friends". OH MY GOD !!! Think of the horror... not being in touch with someone 24/7!!! And then there's TEXTING. Yeah, right. Please! You kids have no idea how annoying you are.

And we didn't have fancy Caller ID either! When the phone rang, you had no idea who it was! It could be your school, your parents, your boss, your bookie, your drug dealer, the collection agent... you just didn't know!!! You had to pick it up and take your chances, mister!

There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying? We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-finks!

And we didn't have microwaves. If we wanted to heat something up, we had to use the stove! Imagine that!
And our parents told us to stay outside and play... all day long. Oh, no, no electronics to soothe and comfort. And if you came back inside... you were doing chores!
And car seats - oh, please! Mom threw you in the back seat and you hung on. If you were luckily, you got the "safety arm" across the chest at the last moment if she had to stop suddenly, and if your head hit the dashboard, well that was your fault for calling "shot gun" in the first place!
See! That's exactly what I'm talking about! You kids today have got it too easy. You're spoiled rotten! You guys wouldn't have lasted five minutes back in 1980 or any time before!

Regards,
The Over 30 Crowd
Old 03-24-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
Rock4xFab
Master Fabricator Vendor

Rock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond reputeRock4xFab has a reputation beyond repute
SO FRIGGIN TRUE>>>>>

Dont forget we didnt have Central Air in our homes either, You might have been lucky enough to have a snowblower, I shoveled ( Winters in Chicago suck) Only the rich kids had riding mowers, and our BMX bikes had only 1 gear. Reabock was unheard of and a good old pair of Converse is what you got( generaly form goodwill store). If you owned a pair of Lee or Levi Jeans your family was well off. I got Chorderoy and one nice pair of jeans.
My tv was black and white until High school. I had an 8track tape player in my 76 Formula, now that was the ticket. Hell we didnt even have chordless phones untill UHHHH wow I dont remeber. The only restraint in a car as mentioned was your mothers fore arm or a fly swatter so she could reach you 3 seats back in the Grizwald station wagon.
The Originator and MFG of the Toyota Adapter ... Don't settle for a copysamurai 4:57 and 5:38 gear sets $175.00 + sh
Rock 4x Fabrication, Inc
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER
Rock4xFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
LeeBuilt

LeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond repute
WOW im 31, how true. You should be a motivational speaker!!!!!!!

there is some spoken song by Vaz lermann, I think thats how you spell his name. the song was called "to the class of 97" you should look it up, its amazing when I heard in 97 it was ok, now I listen and all of it hits home, funny how life turns out...ya dig.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:01 PM   #4
talonxracer

talonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond reputetalonxracer has a reputation beyond repute
I had noticed the same. The kids nowadays have it very easy, so easy that they are mostly fat ignorant shyts now.

MUTANTS” for NUKES,,, feel the GLOW !!!
talonxracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:05 PM   #5
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
that's a pretty good email , I got it last week and laughed. hell it's true , kids today have it way to easy

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #6
Oscello

Oscello has a reputation beyond reputeOscello has a reputation beyond reputeOscello has a reputation beyond reputeOscello has a reputation beyond reputeOscello has a reputation beyond reputeOscello has a reputation beyond reputeOscello has a reputation beyond reputeOscello has a reputation beyond reputeOscello has a reputation beyond reputeOscello has a reputation beyond reputeOscello has a reputation beyond repute
Im 24, but I must admit I miss the good cartoons, now they are attacking Speedy because he is not PC or something. In fact the only one I ever see on TV anymore is Tom and Jerry.

The rest I will agree with. I remember the start of the internet and personal computers but I was not at the age where I would be using it to write reports and what not. It's amazing, now that I think about it, when I compare what I remember from the age 7 or 8 to what we now use in everyday life.
Oscello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #7
Stafford01's Wifey
The House Flirt to You

Stafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond repute
Great posting samnation.... although I am only 25, I can relate to every single word spoken here today.

I told myself growing up that I would NEVER be as strict and mean as my mother was with me..... until I had a child of my own and realized what a responsible adult I have become. I thank my mother every day for what she has given me, and the "a$$ beatings" I did recieve for my foul mouth and crude behavior!

I had Barbies to play with, dirt and mud for pies, a few sand toys here and there (along with cat-poop filled sand), a bike with a banana seat, a few dolls with ragged hair, and some friends down the street. TV was not allowed unless I ate all my food off my plate, showered and brushed my teeth, and was in my pj's. I had a bedtime of 8 o'clock sharp with no exceptions! Anyway..... thanks again, and it's not just over 30's who can relate!

RIP Maddhatter
RIP Eddie "ZERO"
VegasBruce
Stafford01's Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #8
LiftedZuki

LiftedZuki has a reputation beyond reputeLiftedZuki has a reputation beyond reputeLiftedZuki has a reputation beyond reputeLiftedZuki has a reputation beyond reputeLiftedZuki has a reputation beyond reputeLiftedZuki has a reputation beyond reputeLiftedZuki has a reputation beyond reputeLiftedZuki has a reputation beyond reputeLiftedZuki has a reputation beyond reputeLiftedZuki has a reputation beyond reputeLiftedZuki has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't call it easy. I'd rather be back in times before cell phones. It would be so much easier to ignore people! I hate texting and talking on the phone.
www.lj10.com
LiftedZuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #9
threewhd

threewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond repute
There was nother better then riding your bike with no helmut, leaving the house at 8 in the morning and being back in time for a shower, dinner and the new episode of "The Dukes of Hazzard". Push lawn mowers every weekend plus the 8 neighbors lawns for spending money. Bus rides with no a/c in 95 degree heat. No a/c in the summer when money was tight. Helping dad in the junk yard to keep the truck running. Sleeping in mosquito filled tents for Boy Scout Camp for a week in July. Working a construction job in the summer to help save for our first vehicle. Being responsible for ever action we did or we didn't do.

Jefferson Davis

The problem with the world is ity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for ity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

~UNION RULES~

threewhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #10
truly_5150

truly_5150 has a reputation beyond reputetruly_5150 has a reputation beyond reputetruly_5150 has a reputation beyond reputetruly_5150 has a reputation beyond reputetruly_5150 has a reputation beyond reputetruly_5150 has a reputation beyond reputetruly_5150 has a reputation beyond reputetruly_5150 has a reputation beyond reputetruly_5150 has a reputation beyond reputetruly_5150 has a reputation beyond reputetruly_5150 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscello View Post
Im 24, but I must admit I miss the good cartoons, now they are attacking Speedy because he is not PC or something. In fact the only one I ever see on TV anymore is Tom and Jerry.

The rest I will agree with. I remember the start of the internet and personal computers but I was not at the age where I would be using it to write reports and what not. It's amazing, now that I think about it, when I compare what I remember from the age 7 or 8 to what we now use in everyday life.
I miss Woody wood pecker cartoons

whats cool is my boy loves Transformers, I suprised him with my infinite wisdom of Transformers, since that was one of the coolest cartoons when I was a kid.

yes kids have it way too easy! what they need these days is a good 'ol
to get them moving!
87, soft top, s.p.o.a, 31's, rebuilt 1.3, .20 over flat top pistons, 1.6 8v head, weber, 2" magnaflow exhaust system, 6.5 t-case gears, ZOR snatch#190

truly_5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:49 PM   #11
joe dirt

joe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stafford01's Wifey View Post
Great posting samnation.... although I am only 25, I can relate to every single word spoken here today.

I told myself growing up that I would NEVER be as strict and mean as my mother was with me..... until I had a child of my own and realized what a responsible adult I have become. I thank my mother every day for what she has given me, and the "a$$ beatings" I did recieve for my foul mouth and crude behavior!

I had Barbies to play with, dirt and mud for pies, a few sand toys here and there (along with cat-poop filled sand), a bike with a banana seat, a few dolls with ragged hair, and some friends down the street. TV was not allowed unless I ate all my food off my plate, showered and brushed my teeth, and was in my pj's. I had a bedtime of 8 o'clock sharp with no exceptions! Anyway..... thanks again, and it's not just over 30's who can relate!
same bedtime for us as well,...although we got to stay up late once a week to watch alf

PROJECT TURD POLISHING BUILD THREAD
http://www.zukikrawlers.com/showthread.php?t=32461

87 sami, toy axles,529 gears,locked,yj's w/missing links,4-1 case, 35" km2s on trail ready beadlocks,16v swap
joe dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #12
Zukifreek

Zukifreek has a reputation beyond reputeZukifreek has a reputation beyond reputeZukifreek has a reputation beyond reputeZukifreek has a reputation beyond reputeZukifreek has a reputation beyond reputeZukifreek has a reputation beyond reputeZukifreek has a reputation beyond reputeZukifreek has a reputation beyond reputeZukifreek has a reputation beyond reputeZukifreek has a reputation beyond reputeZukifreek has a reputation beyond repute
That was awesome....It's so true my kids don't know how good they have it either, but I'm gonna start telling them.......

82SJ410K 83SJ410 LWB 84SJ410 85Samurai 87SamuraiX2 87 Samurai LWB 91 Sidekick
80 Monte Carlo 454 10.99 @122mph
Zukifreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #13
lonnie500

lonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond repute
Remember having to rewind VCR tapes? Or when they first come out with them big ole' DVD things the size of old records! I actually had to explain to my 14 year old what a pager was, and that we actually had to pull over the car and use a pay phone to call whoever paged us. AND I would completely pull out the whole damn tape player from the dash to keep it from being stolen. My boy still can't rap his long haired head around that!MJ Thriller was the first tape I ever owned----yea, i said it.

SammyPro is 31? Thought he was older....

I get my Sammi Parts Here: http://www.mikodaindustries.com/

RIP EDDIE (Zero)

lonnie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #14
cobleeze

cobleeze has a reputation beyond reputecobleeze has a reputation beyond reputecobleeze has a reputation beyond reputecobleeze has a reputation beyond reputecobleeze has a reputation beyond reputecobleeze has a reputation beyond reputecobleeze has a reputation beyond reputecobleeze has a reputation beyond reputecobleeze has a reputation beyond reputecobleeze has a reputation beyond reputecobleeze has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, are all ya'll youngsters? Wait till you get near retirement!
cobleeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #15
phloop
Bacon is the answer

phloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe dirt View Post
...although we got to stay up late once a week to watch alf
Danged, your that young? I was waiting for Benny Hill to come on at eleven every weeknight and you got to stay up once a week to see Alf?

RIP Benny Hill

Union hall 3B

Living life a half bubble off.

pie

0-1

I'm singing dammit!
phloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:14 PM   #16
LeeBuilt

LeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond reputeLeeBuilt has a reputation beyond repute
If I was older the build time would be twice as long, LMFAO.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #17
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
man , every weekend , Wolfman Jack and the Midnight Special was the deal !

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:35 PM   #18
lonnie500

lonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone remember Night Court? MMMmmm Cristine....

I get my Sammi Parts Here: http://www.mikodaindustries.com/

RIP EDDIE (Zero)

lonnie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:51 PM   #19
joe dirt

joe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond reputejoe dirt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie500 View Post
Remember having to rewind VCR tapes? Or when they first come out with them big ole' DVD things the size of old records! I actually had to explain to my 14 year old what a pager was, and that we actually had to pull over the car and use a pay phone to call whoever paged us. AND I would completely pull out the whole damn tape player from the dash to keep it from being stolen. My boy still can't rap his long haired head around that!MJ Thriller was the first tape I ever owned----yea, i said it.

SammyPro is 31? Thought he was older....
those big old dvd things were called laser discs

phloop....benny hill....my god,..you are old!!!

PROJECT TURD POLISHING BUILD THREAD
http://www.zukikrawlers.com/showthread.php?t=32461

87 sami, toy axles,529 gears,locked,yj's w/missing links,4-1 case, 35" km2s on trail ready beadlocks,16v swap
joe dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #20
phloop
Bacon is the answer

phloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie500 View Post
Anyone remember Night Court? MMMmmm Cristine....
How can you forget her?

Union hall 3B

Living life a half bubble off.

pie

0-1

I'm singing dammit!
phloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:35 PM   #21
GRAYWOLFGRAPHICS

GRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond reputeGRAYWOLFGRAPHICS has a reputation beyond repute
How true, how true! This will really pit it in perspective. Try gettiing a 12 year old to take out the trash. Yet my great grandfather joined the navy at 12 and was in comman of his first ship at 15.
Unknown year, Trail only Samurai, streched a foot, 1.6 engine, My side, ZOR bumpers and tire carrier, yj's up front. coilovers and 4 linked rear, race seats and 4 point harnesses, fully caged, 6.5 in the case with twin sticks, 33/12.50r15s on toys with FULL fenders.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #22
dogonmut

dogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond repute
I'd leave the house in the morning and not come home until dark. No one was worried.

I'd ride my bike with no shoes or shirt. The thought of a helmet never entered the picture.

I grew up in Southern Louisiana and in the summer the humidity gets down right miserable. I don't remember my parents having a car with A/C until I was a teenager.

We used to play war all over the neighborhood, jumping over fences carrying BB guns and shooting them at each other. No parent cared unless a window got broken...and they only cared about the broken window.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #23
dogonmut

dogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond reputedogonmut has a reputation beyond repute
More over...

In events, competitions and games there was a winner and a loser. There was no "everybody gets a ribbon" BS thing to make all the kids "feel" good.

If you weren't better then the other guy or team, you lost.

You learned to get better and try harder.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:52 PM   #24
Stafford01's Wifey
The House Flirt to You

Stafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe dirt View Post
same bedtime for us as well,...although we got to stay up late once a week to watch alf
Alf was GREAT! I can relate to all of these.........

RIP Maddhatter
RIP Eddie "ZERO"
VegasBruce
Stafford01's Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #25
w8tn2wheel

w8tn2wheel has a reputation beyond reputew8tn2wheel has a reputation beyond reputew8tn2wheel has a reputation beyond reputew8tn2wheel has a reputation beyond reputew8tn2wheel has a reputation beyond reputew8tn2wheel has a reputation beyond reputew8tn2wheel has a reputation beyond reputew8tn2wheel has a reputation beyond reputew8tn2wheel has a reputation beyond reputew8tn2wheel has a reputation beyond reputew8tn2wheel has a reputation beyond repute
Benny hill was pretty dam funny. today i yelled at another driver calling him an old fart, then i realized he was probably younger then me