Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Classifieds > Parts & Accessories For Sale
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Parts & Accessories For Sale Have some spare parts lying around for your Zuki? Then sell them here! You must also list a price on your item, no name your price please or best offer.

Old 08-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #1
zukkid

zukkid has much to be proud ofzukkid has much to be proud ofzukkid has much to be proud ofzukkid has much to be proud ofzukkid has much to be proud ofzukkid has much to be proud ofzukkid has much to be proud ofzukkid has much to be proud ofzukkid has much to be proud of
Dana 30 + Dana 35 Parts

Hey Guys,

I think a while back on here I posted a set of Dana 30 + Dana 35 axles that I had from a 4cyl Jeep YJ (4.10 gearing). Well, I posted them on eBay, and they sold, but the guy only wanted the 3rd members, so I have the rest of the parts for sale. I know that a Suzuki website isn't the best place to be selling Jeep parts - but I want these things gone! If you know anyone who might be interested, let them know! ;) I'm located in Magnolia, IL.

Front Dana 30 Axle Shafts - $35 - Plus Shipping! - These axles had the vacuum dis-connect, and the eBay buyer wanted that also, so the Ring/Gear that connects one of 1/2 the axle shaft to the other 1/2 is missing. But I think you should be fine if you're using these as spairs, because then you would already have it.

Rear Dana 35 Axle Shafts - $30 - Plus Shipping!

Front Dana 30 Differential Cover - $15 OBO - Plus Shipping!

Rear Dana 35 Differential Cover - $15 OBO - Plus Shipping!

Front Dana 30 Housing - $15 - Pick Up Only!

Rear Dana 35 Housing - $15 - Pick Up Only!

Broken Rear Dana 35 Complete Axle - $25 OBO - Pick Up Only!

Rusty's Off Road Trac Bar for Jeep Cherokee (Barely Used!) $40 - Plus Shipping!

BRAND NEW Jeep CJ-5 Half Soft-Doors (Missing door handles) $45 OBO Plus Shipping!

BRAND NEW Jeep fender flares - I couldn't find out what model these belong on...They look like they would fit the CJ-5 I had, but a picture on the JCWhitney.com has them on a YJ - $55 OBO - Plus Shipping

I also have an entire CJ-5 Driveline....PM me if interested!
zukkid is offline   Reply With Quote