Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Southeast Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Southeast Region Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee

Old 04-10-2007, 12:21 AM   #1
BamaSammy

BamaSammy is on a distinguished road
SAMMY's In ALABAMA

Hey, I am located in Auburn Alabama(not a fan) and I have 2 Sammys at this point in time and would really like to have a few more,but..... anyway, I have seen a few other Sammys running around town and now that I have found this site,I need to locate and recruit them. My name is David,and I am found on here by BamaSammy.I am a certified Journeyman welder and fabricator,an ASE cert.mechanic and an allaround easy to get along with Alabama Redneck that loves the little Sammy with a big a55 attitude!!
At this point in time,my daily driver is just really good at blinding folks that can't seem to locate a dimmer switch,but I am soon to be doing a 41/2"SPOA,a possible engine swap or a rebuild(109000 miles on original motor that loves to drink both gas and oil) and some 31's or 33's.No rock crawlin in the future,just asphalt ,deer hunting and maybe some mud at times..Kinda gettin a little old to be breakin my ride just to have fun on the weekend.NOT putting down the 'CRAWLERS' out there,trust me,it looks fun as all get out,I just can't afford it.
As I have stated in my post on "flux core is the debil" and on "mig welders", If I can be of any help and offer any assistance to anyone that can't figure it out,just ask,and if I can help,I will..Mechanical,fabrication,welding,stereo's,ligh ting,modifications,suspension,or just plain ole shootin the sh!t..Just holler at me either on here,or at my regular email davbkim@hotmail.com and mention this site in your subject so it wont get junkmailed right off, and I will get back to ya ASAP.
God Bless All and the Sammy!
David
BamaSammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:34 AM   #2
hillbilly
Pimpster

hillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond repute
To the family!
Member of save from the Foundation
FOREVER WTSS!
hillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:23 AM   #3
mkyhmltn

mkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond reputemkyhmltn has a reputation beyond repute

mkyhmltn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:02 AM   #4
TX_ZUKI
Administrator

TX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you can join us. to ZK.

87' Suzuki Samurai, 1.6 16V EFI-14 Bolt rear Locked, D44 Front Detroit Locker, 5.13 gears,Full Ext./Inter. Cage, 8:1 Transfer Gears, 39.5 Iroks on Trail Ready Beadlocks, Hydro Steering, Big Horn Air Shocks & linked!

TX_ZUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:05 AM   #5
flea
its alright, ill wait....

flea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond reputeflea has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the expert input so far.
welcome!

ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!

roll right over auburn

Last edited by flea; 04-10-2007 at 03:12 PM.
flea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:01 PM   #6
Danazook's mom
OK, maybe it was my fault

Danazook's mom has a reputation beyond reputeDanazook's mom has a reputation beyond reputeDanazook's mom has a reputation beyond reputeDanazook's mom has a reputation beyond reputeDanazook's mom has a reputation beyond reputeDanazook's mom has a reputation beyond reputeDanazook's mom has a reputation beyond reputeDanazook's mom has a reputation beyond reputeDanazook's mom has a reputation beyond reputeDanazook's mom has a reputation beyond reputeDanazook's mom has a reputation beyond repute
to a great family.
Danazook's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:46 PM   #7
BamaSammy

BamaSammy is on a distinguished road
Thanks are in order

Well dangitman,Thank you for the welcomings.I am glad to have found this site and been able to join. I hope that I am able to use my knowledge and help out to those that need it whenever possible. As I have stated,I am a Journeyman ,ASE mechanic,Fabricator,Allaround Doit yourselfer,paint and body tech and an all around easytogetalongwith kinda guy. If You need help in your ventures and can't seem to get help from elswhere,just Email and ask me,and if can,I will.
Thanks again for the warm welcome,And as bad as I hate to say it...I can't stand football,it interferes with my deer hunting.

Long live the Sammy
BamaSammy is offline   Reply With Quote