View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 03:37 AM   #1
JasonR

JasonR has a reputation beyond reputeJasonR has a reputation beyond reputeJasonR has a reputation beyond reputeJasonR has a reputation beyond reputeJasonR has a reputation beyond reputeJasonR has a reputation beyond reputeJasonR has a reputation beyond reputeJasonR has a reputation beyond reputeJasonR has a reputation beyond reputeJasonR has a reputation beyond reputeJasonR has a reputation beyond repute
Stolen Ridgeback in the Seattle Area

These are friends of mine. If you hear anything please contact me. The dog is red with really short hair and has a ridge of longer hair running down her back. You can't miss it if you see it. Thanks. Two-five-three-208-four-six-five-seven.

ATTENTION: OUR DOG JEMMA WAS STOLEN OUT OF THE BACK OF a TRUCK IN EDMONDS AREA AROUND 4:45PM TODAY. SHE IS A WHEATEN RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK APROXIMATELY A YEAR AND A HALF IN AGE AND ~65LBS. PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO ANYONE YOU MAY KNOW IN THE AREA OR THAT KNOWS ANYONE IN THAT AREA. WE WILL BE SCANNING CRAIGSLIST, BUT CAN USE ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET TO FIND OUR DOG!!! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! I WILL POST A PICTURE SOON!

JasonR is offline   Reply With Quote