View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 09:49 AM   #1
Bushmaster

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond reputeBushmaster has a reputation beyond reputeBushmaster has a reputation beyond reputeBushmaster has a reputation beyond reputeBushmaster has a reputation beyond reputeBushmaster has a reputation beyond reputeBushmaster has a reputation beyond reputeBushmaster has a reputation beyond reputeBushmaster has a reputation beyond reputeBushmaster has a reputation beyond reputeBushmaster has a reputation beyond repute
Jenny Creek Colorado.

For those of you who know Jenny Creek trail, dont bother going back. The granola eaters won the battle. It has been rerouted thru a wasteland of dead trees. The only obstacles are stumps. It is depressing and a waste of time.

I dont know for sure, but I would guess Wheeler Lake (south of Breckenridge) is an endangered species. If you get the chance to run this trail it is great, a few gnarly giant rocks to crawl and bowling ball hill. But this watershed dumps into a drinking water reservoir for colorado springs, I'm sure the granola junkies will get it shut down too.
Bushmaster is offline   Reply With Quote