View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 11:19 PM   #1
One Sick Puppy

One Sick Puppy has a reputation beyond reputeOne Sick Puppy has a reputation beyond reputeOne Sick Puppy has a reputation beyond reputeOne Sick Puppy has a reputation beyond reputeOne Sick Puppy has a reputation beyond reputeOne Sick Puppy has a reputation beyond reputeOne Sick Puppy has a reputation beyond reputeOne Sick Puppy has a reputation beyond reputeOne Sick Puppy has a reputation beyond reputeOne Sick Puppy has a reputation beyond reputeOne Sick Puppy has a reputation beyond repute
31x10.5 Irok ND Radials

Some of you may have noticed that these tires are pretty cheap. I couldn't resist the deal I got. Here's some early info for anyone contemplating a purchase. I'd have preferred to get the larger versions for the 16" rims but didn't want to spend anymore than I had to, including buying new rims.

Haven't wheeled them yet, but the tread is as aggressive as the larger versions. Large voids and very soft. Not recommended for a daily driver if you're looking for something to last - I suspect they will wear very quickly.

They weren't easy to balance, apparently. Lots of weights on them. Might have been better off with plastic bb's.

Anyhoo, I've only take one spin down the road so far (no insurance yet) but they feel super comfy and cushy (@ 20psi).

One Sick Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote